Software wish list

Why do I havwe to go through 3 or 4 screens to get back to my favoorites in music every time i start the dar. Why not default back to where it was when last used?
 
1. Camp mode with auto level
2. Phone as a Key (Android/iOS), I hope it won't be that buggy as lucid keyfob
3. Better Android Auto integration (Live Battery Percentage and Real-time Consumption Telemetry)
4. Make it possible to disable/change open/close and lock/unlock sounds
 
3. Better Android Auto integration (Live Battery Percentage and Real-time Consumption Telemetry)
I'm guessing this will never happen as it would require giving Google/Apple access to the on board diagnostics directly at which point Google/Apple would get any information they wanted about the car and bypass Lucid/GM/Tesla/....
 
I'm guessing this will never happen as it would require giving Google/Apple access to the on board diagnostics directly at which point Google/Apple would get any information they wanted about the car and bypass Lucid/GM/Tesla/....
Yeah, I doubt Lucid would want to share this data either. And it's not because Google could extract anything proprietary from the car - and Google certainly wouldn't get direct access to on-board diagnostics. On the vehicle side, Lucid implements the protocol themselves using Google's open-source library, essentially just implementing a few extra well defined EV-specific interfaces to expose a specific set of metrics that a connected phone can query from the car.
 
I'm guessing this will never happen as it would require giving Google/Apple access to the on board diagnostics directly at which point Google/Apple would get any information they wanted about the car and bypass Lucid/GM/Tesla/....

I see people say this all the time but it isn't true.
 
So many great ideas in this thread. Given the just announced delay and issues w getting the #1 requested feature (PaaK) out, I am losing confidence that most of these features will be implemented any time soon. I hope I'm wrong but other thang bug-quashing, Invisi-mode and Hands-Free...they haven't delivered many/any new features in the past 6 months. Am I wrong/forgetting?
 
...I hope I'm wrong but other thang bug-quashing, Invisi-mode and Hands-Free...they haven't delivered many/any new features in the past 6 months. Am I wrong/forgetting?
I think you're right, but those three aren't bad for six months.
 
I'd really like to see more availability of native audio streaming apps (Amazon Music, Audible, YouTube Music, Apple music). Although I give them credit for having Pockercast, I don't remember seeing it in other brands' infotainments
 
I'd really like to see more availability of native audio streaming apps (Amazon Music, Audible, YouTube Music, Apple music). Although I give them credit for having Pockercast, I don't remember seeing it in other brands' infotainments
Pocketcasts is available in Volvo AAOS cars, along with Amazon Music, YouTube Music, Apple music including Atmos, Pandora, Youtube, Prime video, Chrome.
I suspect in many other AAOS cars too (GM, Cayenne EV, etc) but don't know firsthand.
 
Back
Top