Software 3.6.5 Released

Home Assistant automation alerts me when it downloads an update.
Oddly, though my car updated to 3.6.5, my home assistant automation never triggered, and my router didn't report any download larger than about 200MB to the car.

What trigger did you use for your automation?
 
Oddly, though my car updated to 3.6.5, my home assistant automation never triggered, and my router didn't report any download larger than about 200MB to the car.

What trigger did you use for your automation?
Pretty sure it's just if the update status changes from downloading to complete. I can check later.

I suppose it's also possible I'm getting false alerts again. I was for a while and changed the automation a little and haven't gotten alerts for the run of the mill data that seems to transfer back and forth between the Gravity and Lucid since then.
 
Last edited:
I definitely have the window issue and have had it since delivery in Summer 2025 but don’t have the 3.6.5 update. Hopefully coming soon.
 
I've been wondering if certain Gravities were built with a specific window motor that required different software settings. Our December built Gravity had the bad coolant issue, but not the faulty window issue. Seems like Lucid sources parts from multiple suppliers.
 
I definitely have the window issue and have had it since delivery in Summer 2025 but don’t have the 3.6.5 update. Hopefully coming soon.
Funny, as I think you took delivery not long after me and I haven’t had a single issue with my windows. So weird
 
I've been wondering if certain Gravities were built with a specific window motor that required different software settings. Our December built Gravity had the bad coolant issue, but not the faulty window issue. Seems like Lucid sources parts from multiple suppliers.
When I had my regulator replaced recently (it was completely dead, not the software bug) I was told it was a newer part revision.
 
Funny, as I think you took delivery not long after me and I haven’t had a single issue with my windows. So weird
Yeah. It’s really strange. I think someone mentioned Lucid’s on their third version of an updated window regulator when I was last at SC and I got them on the two front windows about two months ago. They’ve been much better. But still quirky. About two weeks after the new regulators my front driver window became misaligned when it goes up. It’s water tight but you can hear wind on highway. Annoying. But I don’t want to go to SC and not have my car for a week plus just to fix it…again.

I am glad it sounds like most folks haven’t had the crazy window issues I’ve had and hope this OTA really helps.

Also, I had the valve issue with the coolant. I don’t think there’s any connection with other issues.
 
Same thing here. I have the window issue, but I have not received 3.6.5 yet unfortunately.
 
Haven’t gotten it either and I have occasional window issues too. We have all learned I think by this point software rolls out in waves and it takes time so I am good to stand by.
 
We've had an occasional window issue too. It's really the only flaw in an otherwise well-behaved example of the breed. IIRC they stopped sending out software updates on weekends. We're hoping to get it this coming week.
 
We've had an occasional window issue too. It's really the only flaw in an otherwise well-behaved example of the breed. IIRC they stopped sending out software updates on weekends. We're hoping to get it this coming week.
That's understandable from a business point of view (not expecting workers to push release out over the weekend), but admittedly annoying from an owner's perspective where a slow Saturday or Sunday would be the perfect time to perform the update from home.

I'm hoping that this software update does fix our window issues, and that it's not an issue with one of the regulators. That's the main reason that I'm a little bit impatient and want this update ASAP (to know whether we have a hardware issue or not with the car). The one maintenance issue that I have had with our Gravity GT was a front passenger window alignment problem, which was fortunately fixed by a mobile technician.
 
For a couple of OTAs, they did push on Fridays to a bunch of folks, but probably best to wait until Mondays and/or it’s a targeted deployment, at least initially. We shall see.

I’d be willing to put up with my crazy windows in return for PaaK instead! 😏
 
Lucid does have car-specific updates. Some cars will skip a version they don’t need, then sync back up on the next release. Not saying this is that, but it has happened before.
Seems to be heavily weighted to Touring versions. per Lucid Tracker
 
GGT just installinged it now, haven't tested it yet.

WRT who has it happen and who doesn't... If this is a software fix it could be that the detection of a blocking object has some amount of hardware variability in how it detects the resistance and for how long and some cars have window channels that are relatively non-restrictive and/or motors that are less sensitive to that restriction and others have combinations that are more likely. A software fix can simply change the parameters of how much resistance for how much time they trigger for reversing the window. It wouldn't take much of an adjustment or any difference in the relative safety to keep the problem from happening for a wider variety of cars - all through a software update.
 
Got the update, started it, and then Unable to begin Software update due to technical reasons. It wont restart an on hold with customer support - the likelihood of them even answering is low.....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4434.webp
    IMG_4434.webp
    74.7 KB · Views: 23
Got the update, started it, and then Unable to begin Software update due to technical reasons. It wont restart an on hold with customer support - the likelihood of them even answering is low.....
Of course, no reply and only option is to request a call back that never happens. Any way to restart the software update or must they push it ?
 
Back
Top