After taking a few more drives, I can now say that my Lucid Vibes color NEVER is correct now (whereas before the update it flipped to the correct color about 2/3 of the time). The reboot did not seem to cure my "no DreamDrive" issue. Not sure what's going on with that. Also, the 3D view on the map always reverts to the blah 2D overhead view (whereas before it would keep my 3D view about half the time). So, in my case, as per usual: 2 steps forward, 1 step back.
Also, I've only seen the bear splash screen about 2 times out of about 10+ trips today...still met with maybe 5-10 seconds of black screens on those occasions where it does not appear.
On my very first drive after the update, the SiriusXM also kept playing the same song I just heard every time I'd flip to a new station then flip back. That seems to have resolved itself, however.
Also, on 2 drives today, the passenger side mirror failed to revert to the normal preset position after tilting down while in reverse. That's a definite step backwards. That had only happened on 2 occasions over the past 6 months...then now it happened twice tonight. :-(