Software 3.3.20 Update

Installed this afternoon. Everything seems super smooth so far and fob and start up seem extra snappy. Screen seems quite responsive, etc. Very pleased and very happy! Been really smooth.

Probably most excited about the feature below which I take as meaning I can wait for my kids in carpool so this out the fob going to sleep and requiring sever fob shaking/beating to wake up.
  • Updated logic to allow driving with key fob as long as driver occupancy is detected/unchanged from initial key fob detection in some instances.

Only “new” issue for me is I get a “USB device not supported” warning when I charge my AirPods using the passenger side USB-C port in arm rest. They charge fine, and error goes away. I don’t use a USB drive for music, but is that the port it would go into? I’ve charged my AirPods before and not had that issue. So, this may not be new issue…

I’ve also gotten the “sensors blocked” warning a couple of times.
 
Still waiting to get my update...usually I get them right when they drop! :( Lucid must hate me! Lol
 
Also, tried a fob update but it is up to date at 2.33.08 (which I think came with 3.3.5).
 
For those looking for the Sanctuary videos, etc, mine are there. I did not check though for over about six hours since updating, so they probably re-downloaded.

To @hmp10’s points the about Gravity video is now different and refers to only released features (I believe).
 
Stuck in San Diego. What’s the splash screen look like on start-up?
 
I think car has to be “asleep” for some time before splash screen appears.

Example: I got out of car to do something for five minutes, had fob on me and everything locked. Got back in and regular screens just popped up - no splash screen. But everything was quick and ready to go.
I have seen the splash screen though, just not each time.
 
I think car has to be “asleep” for some time before splash screen appears.

Example: I got out of car to do something for five minutes, had fob on me and everything locked. Got back in and regular screens just popped up - no splash screen. But everything was quick and ready to go.
I have seen the splash screen though, just not each time.
Same
 
My car is still in service for a camera issue (none of them work), but nevertheless the update showed up on my app this morning. With all my Teslas, when they were in service, I was blocked from seeing any info about my car in the app and I certainly could not execute any remote commands. Does not appear to be the case with Lucid.
 
The splash screen is COOL, nicely done stylish graphic. I don’t get black screens anymore. Keycard works without the fob. Haven’t got any false alerts. HVAC category 5 hurricane noise is gone. Initially when I installed the software I still got some false errors and screen out of sync with what was selected but I did a hard reboot and that seems to have wiped whatever cobwebs were lingering as now the screens work as expected. This is really good as now maybe the focus can shift more towards new features like hands free drive assist and Halo, in addition to further improving stability etc.
 
I had an issue where if the rear collision protection was triggered the beeping noise would not go away without reset.
Yeah that’s a known bug present before 3.3.20 and I don’t believe that has been addressed in this release.
 
Has anybody updated their key fob? In addition to the 3.3.20 update, my key fob has an update. I haven’t had any issues yet with my key fob, so I’m a little hesitant to update it.
 
Has anybody updated their key fob? In addition to the 3.3.20 update, my key fob has an update. I haven’t had any issues yet with my key fob, so I’m a little hesitant to update it.
Take out your fob, go to the fob update in Lucid app and hold near your phone and it will tell you if it needs to be updated, mine was already at latest firmware. If yours is not DEFINITELY update it.
 
Does this latest update fix the issue with the car not fully booting up correctly? I’ve noticed several times where something happens with the startup, I get some headlight errors/rear wheel steering error/or something else and the car doesn’t have internet.

During times the car doesn’t have an internet connection, it seems like the car doesn’t attempt to reconnect or fix the internet issue.

I’m worried that when I drive into an underground parking structure there’s not going to be internet. Will my car re-establish an internet connection automatically when it becomes available?
 
Interestingly, I had no software upgrade prompt on the app or Gravity. So I rebooted my iPhone, Lucid and home internet ( in that order) and within 2 minutes I got the update prompt and subsequently successfully downloaded
 
Does this latest update fix the issue with the car not fully booting up correctly? I’ve noticed several times where something happens with the startup, I get some headlight errors/rear wheel steering error/or something else and the car doesn’t have internet.

During times the car doesn’t have an internet connection, it seems like the car doesn’t attempt to reconnect or fix the internet issue.

I’m worried that when I drive into an underground parking structure there’s not going to be internet. Will my car re-establish an internet connection automatically when it becomes available?
It fixes a lot of the bootup issues including connectivity but the parking garage one I’m not sure about without testing it out, but I’d assume it’s gonna just look for a signal until it finds one.
 
Can echo what’s been said already
First drives without false error warnings since I got it 3 weeks ago
Didn’t have to jiggle the fob and the screen boots up much faster now
I never had the hurricane winds before but I will say it remembers what HVAC and seat warming settings I had on before where before it often changed some things when I got back in the car
Also- Several sanctuary videos are gone but I wouldn’t even have checked until someone said they’re disappeared as well
 
Updated this morning (no notification from Lucid app, just had to go in there and find the pending update), took the car for a short drive just now.
Improvements noticed:
- HVAC seems to be less dramatic, doesn't blow excessevily or overreacts on fan speed change
- Startup time is quicker definately
Regression or new potential issues:
- SiriusXM took a while to connect somehow, about 3-4 minutes i'd say
- On the way back home I noticed the yellow triangle warning on the upper screen, not sure what it means, no other information is provided by the infotainment system
Other observations:
- No new splash screen for now
 
Back
Top