SiriusXM Megathread

SXM-beta worked for me yesterday when I first installed 2.0.33. Now today it’s just not working. Like I can still go to SXM but there’s nothing available and no audio plays. Other audio sources work fine. Anyone else seeing this or is it a personal problem?

SXM-beta worked for me yesterday when I first installed 2.0.33. Now today it’s just not working. Like I can still go to SXM but there’s nothing available and no audio plays. Other audio sources work fine. Anyone else seeing this or is it a personal problem?
Reset the car, maybe?

It definitely is, I wonder if you can get an online app only account?

Received Beta Software Update today. More features are on the way.
8F35B7BE-680C-49C1-A504-F616F7D0FAE3.jpeg

Same here, about to do valet card reset. I also only have 1 bar. Only got 3 bars in intersection of downtown Zionsville for a quick minute. Still nothing.

Cell phone companies all have us falling for the Okey-doke.

Same here, about to do valet card reset. I also only have 1 bar. Only got 3 bars in intersection of downtown Zionsville for a quick minute. Still nothing.

Cell phone companies all have us falling for the Okey-doke.
Yeah I tried a couple card resets but no luck. Just stopped working after Friday.

I contacted CC today. After another card reset they said there’s nothing more to be done since it’s a beta release. Improved functionality will come in future updates :-\

i have the same problem. worked until I lost the connection, now nothing works.

Me too. I got about 2 hours of use. Now gone. Reset did not help. The entire media experience continues to be a fail for me. Since I was an early Tesla adopter, I was expecting this exact problem. I hope Lucid figures it out a lot faster than Tesla did....although arguably they haven't completely figured it out yet.

Same here. There must have been a global behind the scenes ota that turned it off for reasons unknown.

I have the same issue it worked Sirius the first day and now I get nothing I’ve done 2 resets to no avail.

The SiriusXM app is working, so far. Has anyone figured out how to select a channel by its number? Our other cars let you "direct select" a channel using a keypad.

app shows up. no channels can be chosen. any ideas? boot didnt help

App yes. Channels not yet.

I also was able to get Sirius on the 1st day and after that not able to get anything after 2 resets. I will just continue to be patient and hoping for a quick fix.

The SiriusXM app is working, so far. Has anyone figured out how to select a channel by its number? Our other cars let you "direct select" a channel using a keypad.
In the Pilot panel when viewing the top XM menu, where is says ALL. Do a search for the channel number. There may be multiple entries returned, but usually the first one is the one you are looking for.

I had a similar problem where the app worked and the next time it shows the info but no sound. I switched the music audio to am/FM and then switch back to XM, and it works again. Unfortunately, I have to do this every time I get back in the car after it goes to sleep. Just a little cumbersome since there are so many menu levels in XM before you get back to the cars native music selection menu.

Selecting the music source is a lot easier using the top row of icons on the Pilot Panel.

SiriusXM satellite coverage in Houston is much better than streaming via the AT&T cellular network.
You lost me the moment you mentioned AT&T 😂

I was having an issue with SXM even coming up after upgrade to .33. Customer service had me exit my profile and choose Guest profile for >2 minutes. Logged back into my profile and boom it works.

I was having an issue with SXM even coming up after upgrade to .33. Customer service had me exit my profile and choose Guest profile for >2 minutes. Logged back into my profile and boom it works.
Just did same thing and that worked for me as well

Back