Shoutout to Vancouver Owners: Thinking of joining the Lucid family (Gravity Lease) — Real thoughts on the car & local service?

yycheung

New Member

Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone!

I’m in Vancouver and am seriously considering pulling the trigger on an in-stock 2026 Gravity Touring to capitalize on the 3-year 0% lease and rebate incentives they running this month.

I will definitely be leasing the vehicle to protect myself from any startup depreciation risks, but my absolute biggest anxiety holding me back right now is Lucid's service infrastructure. Coming from an established legacy brand (currently driving a BMW iX), I am used to large dealership networks and predictable service. Moving to a boutique startup network makes me incredibly nervous about what happens if something goes wrong with the car.
I would love to get some candid, unfiltered feedback from current Lucid owners in BC:
  • What is the local Vancouver service reality? How has your experience been with the local service team or the mobile service vans? If your car encounters a complex issue that requires physical shop-level diagnostics, what are the actual wait times to get an appointment? Do you feel supported, or do you feel left in the dark?
  • Courtesy Cars & Loaners: If your vehicle has to go into the shop for service or extended software troubleshooting, do they reliably provide a courtesy loaner car? If so, do they give you a Lucid Air, or are you stuck dealing with a standard third-party rental car company?
  • Would you recommend making the leap? Knowing what you know now about Lucid's service footprint and communication in BC, would you comfortably recommend a friend jump into a Lucid today, or would you advise waiting a couple of years for the legacy brands to drop their next-gen EV flagships?
I love the engineering of the Gravity, but I don't want a luxury nightmare if the vehicle needs a repair. Appreciate any local insights or honest feedback you can share!
 
Hey everyone!

I’m in Vancouver and am seriously considering pulling the trigger on an in-stock 2026 Gravity Touring to capitalize on the 3-year 0% lease and rebate incentives they running this month.

I will definitely be leasing the vehicle to protect myself from any startup depreciation risks, but my absolute biggest anxiety holding me back right now is Lucid's service infrastructure. Coming from an established legacy brand (currently driving a BMW iX), I am used to large dealership networks and predictable service. Moving to a boutique startup network makes me incredibly nervous about what happens if something goes wrong with the car.
I would love to get some candid, unfiltered feedback from current Lucid owners in BC:
  • What is the local Vancouver service reality? How has your experience been with the local service team or the mobile service vans? If your car encounters a complex issue that requires physical shop-level diagnostics, what are the actual wait times to get an appointment? Do you feel supported, or do you feel left in the dark?
  • Courtesy Cars & Loaners: If your vehicle has to go into the shop for service or extended software troubleshooting, do they reliably provide a courtesy loaner car? If so, do they give you a Lucid Air, or are you stuck dealing with a standard third-party rental car company?
  • Would you recommend making the leap? Knowing what you know now about Lucid's service footprint and communication in BC, would you comfortably recommend a friend jump into a Lucid today, or would you advise waiting a couple of years for the legacy brands to drop their next-gen EV flagships?
I love the engineering of the Gravity, but I don't want a luxury nightmare if the vehicle needs a repair. Appreciate any local insights or honest feedback you can share!
Can’t answer for Vancouver, but service centers try very hard to provide either an Air or Gravity loaner, if available. Otherwise, if unavailable and emergent, they will rent a vehicle for you.
 
I can't answer for Vancouver as I live in North Carolina and I'm 400 miles from the nearest SC. My experience with a 3-yr old Air Touring and 6-month old Gravity is that OTA updates and Lucid Mobile Service have addressed 95% of my service needs. The alternate year annual inspections have been done at my home by Lucid Mobile Service techs (which are absolutely excellent to work with). The every two-year service required me to take the car into the SC where I was provided a Lucid loaner for a couple of days. I had to send both vehicles to the SC for post delivery open items and Lucid had them trucked to the SC and provided a loaner/rental while the cars were being serviced. Beyond that, there have been no issues requiring SC visits. Highly recommend pulling the trigger!!
 
Back
Top