Shaq has a custom Lucid Air coupe!

That looks great! ;)
 
Not a fan the Superman center wheel caps or replacing LUCID with DIESEL on the front blade, but looks cool nonetheless.
 
For $58k? Seems low.
For the amount of money it probably took to turn this into a coupe and with only 1600 miles it does seem low. But it's a Pure that has been heavily customized. Wonder if warranty would still apply. I think you would really have to want a coupe.
 
Keep in mind it’s a Pure.
 
Keep in mind it’s a Pure.
I wanna see the bodywork under that wrap. There’s no way they didn’t do some cutting and welding to make the doors do that, and if it was factory quality, why would they wrap it? I wonder if there’s a build video anywhere.
 
I mean a two door Air seems cool but I also wonder what they did and also how it affects the interior. I can't remember which car, but for one Shaq modified car, they removed the back seats!🤣
 
I mean a two door Air seems cool but I also wonder what they did and also how it affects the interior. I can't remember which car, but for one Shaq modified car, they removed the back seats!🤣
You can see the interior on the website.

Let’s just say…Lucid did it better the first time 🤣
 
One section of the ad says AWD, anothers says AWD. Just love knowledgeable car salesman.
 
One section of the ad says AWD, anothers says AWD. Just love knowledgeable car salesman.
Not sure what you mean...Didn't the 2023 Air Pure come as an AWD configuration?

Oh wait, I see what you mean. It also lists it as a RWD in the description 😅
 
And they are listing it as a 4-door since that is what the VIN info reports. 🤣
 
Well it may interest some people that Lucid was selling an used 2023 Pure with 7K miles for $42,398. It sold already but here's the screenshot from today
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260602_130438_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20260602_130438_Chrome.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 66
I wanna see the bodywork under that wrap. There’s no way they didn’t do some cutting and welding to make the doors do that, and if it was factory quality, why would they wrap it? I wonder if there’s a build video anywhere.
It’s West Coast Customs. They’re one of the best shops in the world. And yes, there was definitely cutting and welding.

No build videos, but you can find a few videos of him driving it off.
 
No one is asking an important question - how does he bend his knees to lower his giant frame to the ground level seating position and then gets back out of it at the destination?
Would be much better off converting a Gravity to a 3 door hatchback.
 
Back
Top