RESOLVED Set adaptive cruise control to current speed

DanHi

Cars
2023 Air Pure
I'm hoping this is just something I missed. My last car had a set button for cruise control that would set the speed to the current speed, which was really handy. Is there someway to do this with Lucid?

When you have ACC enabled, just press in on the rocker on the left side of the steering wheel. Press = set to current speed, up/down = increase/decrease by 1mph, hold up/down = increase/decrease in 5mph steps.

After 18 months of ownership I've discovered that you can avoid HA by pressing and HOLDING the DD button until the bastard lets go of the wheel. Just because the steering wheel blocks the information doesn't mean you have to do the head bob to see it. You have to trust the Force.

If the evil HA tries to wrestle the wheel from you, HOLD FAST.
1711193608561.jpeg

Good thing to know. (see pp 110 - 112 in owner's manual)

Last edited:
After 18 months of ownership I've discovered that you can avoid HA by pressing and HOLDING the DD button until the bastard lets go of the wheel. Just because the steering wheel blocks the information doesn't mean you have to do the head bob to see it. You have to trust the Force.

If the evil HA tries to wrestle the wheel from you, HOLD FAST.View attachment 19436

Good thing to know. (see pp 110 - 112 in owner's manual)
You are describing switching between Highway Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control.

Back