- Joined
- Mar 7, 2020
- Messages
- 8,695
- Reaction score
- 14,389
- Location
- Naples, FL
- Cars
- Air DE-P, 2 Gravity DEs
- Air DE Number
- 395
- Gravity DE Number
- 067
238
- Referral Code
- 033M4EXG
That would be fantastic. Do you mind sharing where that is located in the settings, please? Perhaps I have not paid enough due diligence to remedy my own problem.
Thank you.
I'm sorry, but I think I misled you. I thought you were talking about the new "Immersion" feature in the Gravity audio. That you can turn off in the sound adjustment section within the audio menu.
Our Air does not have the "Immersion" feature, nor am I aware of any new filter in its audio system. I'm grappling with so many software issues in our Gravities that I sometimes forget which car has which features and which issues.
I apologize for the confusion.