• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

For Sale Selling 2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring (Under 10,000 Miles)

LucidOwner1088

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Hello All,

I am looking to sell my 2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring. The car has approximately 7,800 miles on it and I am based in the Bay area. The car is in perfect condition - no accidents, no exterior or interior damage, no repairs, and comes with Lucid all weather mats! We have had the car for a year, but would like to get an SUV instead.

I bought the car directly from Lucid for $140,000 and am looking to sell it for $110,000 or best offer. Below are the specifications of the car. Thank you.

Color: Zenith Red
Look: Platinum
Roof: Glass Canopy
Wheels: 19” Aero Range
Interior: Santa Cruz
Feature: Electrify America Charging (1 year remaining)
Feature: Lucid User Experience with Navigation
Feature: Dream Drive Pro
Feature: Surreal Sound System

Thanks. As I stated before, I am flexible on the price. Also, to post on the website your provided requires some fees. I appreciate the information, but I'm going to keep my posting here and see if anyone is interested.

Thanks. As I stated before, I am flexible on the price. Also, to post on the website your provided requires some fees. I appreciate the information, but I'm going to keep my posting here and see if anyone is interested.
I don't think Steve R was suggesting you post there; I think she was just giving you some pricing information.

I don't think Steve R was suggesting you post there; I think she was just giving you some pricing information.
The red GT in FL for $85k has 15k miles, was corporate car (limo?) whatever that means
Another GT new listing for $94k has 4k miles, quantum grey. Buyers will first look at the lowest price listings that meet their color

I don’t think I will ever sell my AGT …
Most of cars I’ve owned, I drove to they can’t be driven anymore, then donate for tax write off. (150k+ miles).

I don’t think I will ever sell my AGT …
Most of cars I’ve owned, I drove to they can’t be driven anymore, then donate for tax write off. (150k+ miles).
Do you value the car near 100k for write offs 💎

Hey @LucidOwner1088, I'm currently in the market for a lucid and will be moving to San Jose area early next year! I'm curious why you are deciding to sell your GT?

I noticed some others are also trading in their GTs to dealerships with very low miles on them and I'm trying to figure out why some are getting rid of their 2022 GTs.

I'm glad you guys got to vent but this thread got hijacked and I'm deleting all posts not related to this sale.

I'm glad you guys got to vent but this thread got hijacked and I'm deleting all posts not related to this sale.
Seems premature to me, based on comments directly related to the poster's original question. Perhaps I missed the triggering replies. No worries.

Seems premature to me, based on comments directly related to the poster's original question. Perhaps I missed the triggering replies. No worries.
It was that someone answered on behalf of the poster and then a conversation started based off that instead of letting the OP answer the question themselves. Either way, there are better places for that type of discussion than a classified post.

It was that someone answered on behalf of the poster and then a conversation started based off that instead of letting the OP answer the question themselves. Either way, there are better places for that type of discussion than a classified post.
Got it! Thank you.

Hey @LucidOwner1088, I'm currently in the market for a lucid and will be moving to San Jose area early next year! I'm curious why you are deciding to sell your GT?

I noticed some others are also trading in their GTs to dealerships with very low miles on them and I'm trying to figure out why some are getting rid of their 2022 GTs.
Hello,

We are deciding to sell as we would like an SUV since our family has grown and we often travel with our large dog. I'm not sure about others though. I will say that the car has a tremendous amount of cargo space and is pretty comfortable on long road trips. There's just not a great place to put an 80lb dog. I'm happy to answer any other questions you have. Thanks!

Back