Selecting a Level 2 Charger for Home

I have 2 x 50Amp breakers with NEMA 14-50 outlets. I have a Tesla Wall Connector on one and a Wallbox PuLear Plus on the 2nd. When I eventually get rid of the Tesla, I will swap out the wall connector for a second wallbox unit. There’s no issue having multiple Wallboxes on one account.
The site says "Built-in load balancing allows you to charge multiple EVs at once by distributing power across connected chargers." If all the cars charge at the same time, I think it just balances the load automatically and doesn't charge each EV as quickly.

Asset_2_300x_2x.webp

The site says "Built-in load balancing allows you to charge multiple EVs at once by distributing power across connected chargers." If all the cars charge at the same time, I think it just balances the load automatically and doesn't charge each EV as quickly.

View attachment 2361
That is if you have multiple units on the same circuit. Mine are on separate breakers, so I don't need to do this. From what I read, the load sharing is not over wifi, you need to to wire in a communications wire between the units to do this.

I am the same way. Would buy another ChargePoint EXCEPT for the fact that you can have only one on the account. Will use our current ChargePoint for the Lucid (if it ever gets built) and will plug in our Leaf’s portable for the Leaf.
We charge a Lucid and Mercedes EQS with the ChargePoint and the app tells me which is connected. Is the issue that two people need to be logged in at the same time?

We charge a Lucid and Mercedes EQS with the ChargePoint and the app tells me which is connected. Is the issue that two people need to be logged in at the same time?
Multiple people need to charge at the same time. Him and some other employees. This isn’t a regular residential setup.

Back