Savagegeese Best Cars of the Year (Hint Lucid wins one of the awards)

koflo

Verified Owner
Cars
DE Performance
DE Number
Don't want to give away any spoilers but I figured after the huge documentary style video that Savagegeese did there was a chance we would see Sapphire on the list somewhere.

Spoiler Alert:
Model S Plaid wins

Sapphire: "...favorite four wheel vehicle I have ever driven"

Just finished Steve Jobbs autobiography. Similarities between Apple and Lucid philosophy is uncanny. Make the best product you can, make it desirable, pay attention to detail, use the best technology available and then some, ignore all the noise from the haters.

I just feel Lucid and Apple have the same approach. Some day, Lucid will turn out to be a powerhouse in the luxury automobile market.

Interesting to see the very diverse selection of vehicles selected between journalists. Throttle House had an entirely different list. BBC Top Gear has a different list in their The Awards Issue.

The cars shared between the lists is fairly minimal.

Interesting to see the very diverse selection of vehicles selected between journalists. Throttle House had an entirely different list. BBC Top Gear has a different list in their The Awards Issue.

All of them have different focuses on what they look for in a car, so makes sense!

One might even say that different preferences lead to different opinions on cars :)

I’m all for it - I want lots of great cars out there, so that it is almost too difficult to choose your favorites.

In a perfect world, everyone raises the bar and you can’t throw a dart without hitting a great car.

There will always be duds, but my mom would hate the Lucid, just like I hate most of the cars she likes lol

Back