Saudi Arabia connection

I'm just saying that it would have made a lot more sense to target the audience better. Saudi Arabia is no friend to the US.

They should have placed an advertisement in the Jerusalem Post, the Tehran Times or something...
The US has not exactly been a friend of Saudi Arabia either. Making a deal with Iran which will unfreeze billions of dollars which Iran will use to promote terrorism throughout the Middle East which threatens Israel as well as Saudi Arabia is something which does not help relations either. Obama's original deal with Iran was done without consulting Saudi Arabia beforehand either. This is not something that so called friends do to each other. There is fault on both sides.

The US has not exactly been a friend of Saudi Arabia either. Making a deal with Iran which will unfreeze billions of dollars which Iran will use to promote terrorism throughout the Middle East which threatens Israel as well as Saudi Arabia is something which does not help relations either. Obama's original deal with Iran was done without consulting Saudi Arabia beforehand either. This is not something that so called friends do to each other. There is fault on both sides.
Let's try and stick to Lucid as the central topic for this forum? Not that we're there yet, but I don't want to see this devolve into a debate about politics. There are plenty of other forums for that. Thanks. :)

Quit being so xenophobic guys. I for one welcome the Saudis. They believe in Lucid, I believe in the Saudis. I reserved a Lucid and bought thousands of their stock because of I heard the Saudis believed in Lucid. Saudi Arabia #1 🇸🇦

As retired clergy, I, too, have wrestled with the Saudi connection, especially with their repression of non-Islamic religions and other human rights violations. However, I have been purchasing and using gasoline and products made with their oil and will inevitably continue to do so as long as petroleum and manufacturers purchase from them, thereby enriching them. I would rather reward them for doing something that is good. For the same reason, I attended the first ever interfaith gathering of eighty global religious leaders (Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and Muslims) in Saudi Arabia last year in spite of my reservations about their human rights record because it was a step in the right direction.

I, for one. welcome our new overlords and am cognizant that, without them, I would never get a Lucid. So many Lucid haters and so much anti-Lucid FUD. Without the PIF, we'd all not be here...in fact there'd be no "here".

Back