Sandy Munro thinks Elon Musk is the smartest man alive....

In the dictionary, under sycophant, it has Sandy's picture.

Many people think Thomas Edison was a genius.
He was a horrible person, who had a gift for finding and enslaving brilliant people to do his "work". ... people like Nick Tesla.
Musk's achievement for electric vehicles was finding folk like Peter Rawlinson.

Is that a kind of genius; to find the right people to do the work ?

Many people think Thomas Edison was a genius.
He was a horrible person, who had a gift for finding and enslaving brilliant people to do his "work". ... people like Nick Tesla.
Musk's achievement for electric vehicles was finding folk like Peter Rawlinson.

Is that a kind of genius; to find the right people to do the work ?
Oh šŸ˜¢ (look at where I live, and you should understand)
Yeah I stopped listening when in his video he said ā€œand these chargers are the best youā€™re ever gonna get, so why do you need people working on R&D?! Elonā€™s brilliantā€
Itā€™s not like Iā€™ve been a CEO of any company before, but Iā€™m 99 percent sure Iā€™d still be a better one than this guy! Whoā€™s going to tell him thatā€™s not how it works? The chargers are the best for a REASONā€¦
But I think it's time to put the bottle down...šŸ¤£

So.. whenā€™s he opening the ā€œShrine of Elon Muskā€ and where can I visit it? Worshipping somebody this hard almost requires a place dedicated to it! Over in high school, we call this ā€œglazingā€ somebody, which he certainly is partaking in.

Also, is somebody going to tell him that Tesla is far from the first manufacturer to have rear wheel steering (and a lot of the other mentioned features too)?

Also, is somebody going to tell him that Tesla is far from the first manufacturer to have rear wheel steering (and a lot of the other mentioned features too)?
No. Nobody is going to tell him.

No. Nobody is going to tell him.
I guess thatā€™s what happens when one is surrounded by yes-men. Itā€™s a common characteristic of Tesla fanboys, and with each piece of bad news that comes out about Tesla, they just canā€™t let the stock fall.

Why canā€™t they just appreciate every car for what it is? Itā€™s not often you see Lucid owners shitting on Teslas models (highland 3, etc) with the same intensity these Tesla guys do.. and most "normal" Tesla owners are chill. These fanboys though are on another level.

I guess thatā€™s what happens when one is surrounded by yes-men. Itā€™s a common characteristic of Tesla fanboys, and with each piece of bad news that comes out about Tesla, they just canā€™t let the stock fall.

Why canā€™t they just appreciate every car for what it is? Itā€™s not often you see Lucid owners shitting on Teslas models (highland 3, etc) with the same intensity these Tesla guys do..

No I'll let Sandy (before Tesla stock purchases) do that for me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

How the tables turn šŸ™„ can't wait till he buys some Lucid stock..
I can. That kind of investor honestly brings very little beneficial to the table; Lucid already tears down other vehicles, so itā€™s not like they need his expertise.

Back