Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
$340K
Is this worth it? It’s interior chrome overkill.

B01FD8E5-6A61-4EE6-B11E-BB0DA1E66815.jpeg
D80753E8-1917-4CDC-8103-803B55C94DC0.jpeg
1F4618F2-AFB0-472B-A20A-3BDEA2350FA5.jpeg
91BB80D2-9BD5-4B1C-BC86-8CAA96EC4C20.jpeg

Not for me, but can you play Chess or Backgammon on the screen? ;)

I kind of feel a little weird that I like it. I’m going to go on the Rolls Royce owners forum, sign up for an account and then start an exit post of all the reasons why I’m not going to buy this $340k car. 😉

I think you want the Wraith Kryptos, it's much cooler.

I've looked at a few Rolls Royces. That red bow is probably a $23,000 option, akin to the $11,000 upcharge to get the RR logo embroiled on the headrests.

Tbh, it’s fancy old school car. But this is really a backseat owner car than driver’s car. The windshield visibility is low compare to Air.

Alas, just another electric powertrain shoved into an ICE chassis and body mold.
But it looks cool, and it is a Rolls! :cool:

why buy this when you can get 4 different color pures?
Because Rolls will paint it in any custom color that you want. Same for the interior! 🤣

But it looks cool, and it is a Rolls! :cool:

I suppose it's a matter of preference. To me, the Mercedes Vision EQ concept car should have been the design roadmap to the future of ultra-luxury EVs. (Of course, they instead chose to go with the lumpish, chrome-laden EQS.)

My partner was just looking over the photos of the Cullinan interior. When he got to the picture of the dashboard he asked if someone had snuck in a picture of a tractor. I have to say it did look unsettlingly like the air-conditioned cabin of our landscaper's newest acquisition.

I kind of feel a little weird that I like it. I’m going to go on the Rolls Royce owners forum, sign up for an account and then start an exit post of all the reasons why I’m not going to buy this $340k car. 😉
You win the forum today. Well played.

The only Rolls that I want is maybe one from the 1920s.

The only Rolls that I want is maybe one from the 1920s.

Gorgeous, weren't they?

Have you ever seen the Duesenberg's at the Auburn Cord Auto Museum in Indiana? The 20's and 30's produced automotive art that has never since been equaled.

If I suddenly win a huge lottery and want to buy a fancy car, I want a lie flat eat option combining the front passenger seat and the back seat and a fridge next to me. I don't want my driver to ever stop to charge the car when I am sitting in it. I need super gentle acceleration so that my wine will not even move. The proposed Rolls EV does not meet any ot those needs. I will pass...

If I suddenly win a huge lottery and want to buy a fancy car, I want a lie flat eat option combining the front passenger seat and the back seat and a fridge next to me. I don't want my driver to ever stop to charge the car when I am sitting in it. I need super gentle acceleration so that my wine will not even move. The proposed Rolls EV does not meet any ot those needs. I will pass...
You need a serving tray on a gimbal.

I suppose it's a matter of preference. To me, the Mercedes Vision EQ concept car should have been the design roadmap to the future of ultra-luxury EVs. (Of course, they instead chose to go with the lumpish, chrome-laden EQS.)
Never heard of Vision EQXX. Very impressive if it becomes reality.

Back