Road to Gravity Episode 10

The Air comes with all-season tires only on the 19" wheels. Based on the off roading shown in this video, would it be a reasonable expectation that the Gravity will be offered with all-season tires or more wheel sizes? Also, based on it just being an suv, not a sedan. I would think that handling, cornering, etc. is not as highly desired as with a sedan.

Asking mainly because I'd like a Gravity on 20's and A/S tires (based on where I live; VA).

The Air comes with all-season tires only on the 19" wheels. Based on the off roading shown in this video, would it be a reasonable expectation that the Gravity will be offered with all-season tires or more wheel sizes?
Nobody knows.

Yes, I know that nobody knows. Just seeking opinions on if an expectation of all-season tires on more wheel sizes is reasonable or if there are reasons the expectation is unreasonable.
There will likely be multiple sizes, likely in both Summer and All Season varieties. They are also likely to have a snow tire package since they’re starting deliveries in the winter.

I would be surprised if they had more than an option or two per wheel size, initially.

Outside of that… nobody knows. :)

Back