• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

"Rivian CEO Scaringe Needs to Be Fired"

HC_79

Verified Owner
Cars
2023 Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
AWNJLGKT
Brutal! I love that Lucid and Rivian get taken down being compared to Tesla but none of the traditional automakers get compared about how they're struggling also with deliveries etc

"Expectations about Rivian’s future rose when Motor Trend named its Rivian R1T as truck of the year. Ironically, Motor Trend’s car of the year was the Lucid Air, which is made by a company that may go out of business."

Ford hasn't sold the shares yet in Rivian either. It's all "reportedly" comments but everyone seems to have missed that part and just jumped ship based on assumptions

I guess technically any company “may go out of business”. Never heard of that website/blog but doubt I’ll be spending much time there.

Lol. He is just making stuff up. No one can make a genuine comparison regarding deliveries from a startup vs a decade old company. Move on

Back