Referral points - non-refundable?

CoachJF

New Member

Joined
Aug 20, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Cars
Air Touring
With some of my referral points, I ordered a set of the weather tech like car mats. I then went back on a separate order and accidentally ordered another set of the same mats, along with a few other items. I noticed it immediately and reached out to Lucid customer support. They notified me that the points were non refundable, despite the fact that they hadn't shipped the mats yet. What I wanted of course, are the points back..but at this point, I have no points and no mats. Has anyone run into this in the past and how did you handle it?
 
Please reach out to your salesperson; they may be able to assist you. I had a similar issue.
 
I never tried the salesperson route, so by all means go there.

Beyond that... Between my repeatedly dismal failure to get several variants of points awards/adjustments that I was due, and the fact that even our Lucid Forum liason and resident guru @marqie, despite best intentions, doesn't seem to be able to accomplish a promised NACS/CSS adapter points refund, I suggest you prepare yourself to either toss or sell the extra set, if your effort to cancel the order didn't stop delivery too.
 
Last edited:
A couple months ago, I had a problem with garments not fitting, and inquired about an exchange. I was told no exchanges/refunds. I expressed displeasure in a forthright and direct manner (probably too direct). Last week, I received an email saying they would accept an exchange as a one time courtesy, so something may have changed. I like the idea of contacting our sales rep.
 
I had an issue with points and not fully understanding the policies. I had a coupon to get a free charger for my new car, which I leased 1 month ago. I'm still waiting for the back order on the charger; it's challenging for the first EV that I've ever owned. I don't like waiting for a charger on the street. So I purchased a new Lucid charger in the box, never used on eBay, got a great deal $265.00 I was happy, then called Lucid and I wanted to cancel the free charger and use the points on something else. I found out that no refunds on the free charger coupon that was given at the purchase of the lease. That's quite petty, I thought. Well, when it ever comes in, I can keep one in the car for an emergency charge and one in my garage or perhaps sell one.
 
Back
Top