Perhaps a sticky on the Rewards Store?

L-Dude

Active Member

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2025
Messages
1,347
Reaction score
1,726
Location
SE US
Cars
2025 Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
KYSLYZ47
It might be helpful to have a sticky on the Rewards/Referral Store. As a new guy, I was surprised about a number things about the rewards program so maybe a sticky about it might be helpful.

Here are some items to help.

Lucid has an incentive program that rewards current customer for referring customers to purchase Lucid vehicles. When you refer someone to make a Lucid purchase, you receive points that you can redeem for Lucid products and merchandise.

The referral program:
1755556615412.webp


How do I earn points? Refer someone to purchase a Lucid vehicle. Points vest once the vehicle has been delivered.

How many points can I earn? You can earn a maximum of four referrals (16,000 points) in a 12 month period.

What if someone I refer cancels their order? If someone cancels their order, you receive no points. However this referral does not count against your "four referrals per 12 month period" limit.

How do I redeem points for merchandise? Points can be redeemed at the Rewards Store: https://rewards.lucidmotors.com/shop-all/

Does Lucid ever make changes in what is available in the rewards store? Occasionally Lucid will add/subtract items from the Rewards Store, but this occurs infrequently.

Does Lucid accept returns or changes in the Rewards Store? No, all sales are final, and no returns/exchanges are accepted.

Is there anything I should know about products in the Rewards Store? Many people find that apparel in the Rewards Store runs small. Many advise that you order at least one size larger than normal on shirts and t-shirts. Jackets tend to run closer to size.

Hopefully this is a start for a decent sticky on the store. I'm sure I'm overlooking some things, and others will chime in with some better suggestions.
 
It might be helpful to have a sticky on the Rewards/Referral Store. As a new guy, I was surprised about a number things about the rewards program so maybe a sticky about it might be helpful.

Here are some items to help.

Lucid has an incentive program that rewards current customer for referring customers to purchase Lucid vehicles. When you refer someone to make a Lucid purchase, you receive points that you can redeem for Lucid products and merchandise.

The referral program:
View attachment 31901

How do I earn points? Refer someone to purchase a Lucid vehicle. Points vest once the vehicle has been delivered.

How many points can I earn? You can earn a maximum of four referrals (16,000 points) in a 12 month period.

What if someone I refer cancels their order? If someone cancels their order, you receive no points. However this referral does not count against your "four referrals per 12 month period" limit.

How do I redeem points for merchandise? Points can be redeemed at the Rewards Store: https://rewards.lucidmotors.com/shop-all/

Does Lucid ever make changes in what is available in the rewards store? Occasionally Lucid will add/subtract items from the Rewards Store, but this occurs infrequently.

Does Lucid accept returns or changes in the Rewards Store? No, all sales are final, and no returns/exchanges are accepted.

Is there anything I should know about products in the Rewards Store? Many people find that apparel in the Rewards Store runs small. Many advise that you order at least one size larger than normal on shirts and t-shirts. Jackets tend to run closer to size.

Hopefully this is a start for a decent sticky on the store. I'm sure I'm overlooking some things, and others will chime in with some better suggestions.

What about adding that points are used to pay the sales tax, no shipping charges, how points expiration works, the $0.125 taxable value assigned per point, and the $2,000 points-equivalent (16,000 points) 1099 reporting threshold on redeemed points?
 
Back
Top