Referral code

Alonnzo007

Cars
Lucid Air GT
Hello All! I seeking permission to use a members referral code for my Lucid purchase. If you are okay with this please post a response okaying my usage.

Thanks Ahead!

I hope that your purchase goes well. Let us know if you have any questions. The car is spectacular to drive so I am sure that you will enjoy it. If someone on the forum has been helpful, you can find their referral link/code under their profile. If you do use my referral code or a code from one of our members, please tell us whose code you used and when you expect to get your Lucid Air.

Please use my referral code:

https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=K9WIJHB0

Or just K9WIJHB0

Neil Tracht

Hello and welcome to the Lucid Family!

It's been a month with my Air and I couldn't be happier. Hope this code helps you be part of the joy of Lucid. Greeting from Texas!

For your Sales Advisor, just mention EBQ5Q788.

Best!

You're welcome to use mine!

Use my referral link (code: Q1BTN5Y3) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Michael Borohovski
Referral code: Q1BTN5Y3

Congrats! Coming up on 2 years of ownership. You are welcome to use my referral code.

referralCode=T0X1NJL7

Michael Katz

Can we get the pinned post in the referrals thread updated explaining how people can actually find the referral codes in the profiles vs asking all the time?

Hello All! I seeking permission to use a members referral code for my Lucid purchase. If you are okay with this please post a response okaying my usage.

Thanks Ahead!
Welcome to the Lucid family! You can use below code.

Can we get the pinned post in the referrals thread updated explaining how people can actually find the referral codes in the profiles vs asking all the time?
Good idea. We can mention it.

Also, keep in mind you can mute / ignore this subforum, and it is the *only* place we allow the posting of / asking for referral codes.

Thanks Ahead!

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Enjoy the car!

Back