Referral code?

kcmwv

Cars
R1T, R1S, Air Touring
Long time lurker and 2x Rivian owner. Think I’m going to pull the trigger on a 2024 Touring as a lease to try it out. Never driven or even sat in a Lucid, but reading this forum gives me confidence I won’t be disappointed.

Wanted to reach out for a referral code as to use as I place my order.

Thanks all!

You're welcome to use mine!

Use my referral link (code: Q1BTN5Y3) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Michael Borohovski
Referral code: Q1BTN5Y3

Or feel free to use anyone else's on the forum or that is about to post here. :)

Long time lurker and 2x Rivian owner. Think I’m going to pull the trigger on a 2024 Touring as a lease to try it out. Never driven or even sat in a Lucid, but reading this forum gives me confidence I won’t be disappointed.

Wanted to reach out for a referral code as to use as I place my order.

Thanks all!
I have a Rivian as well. Both are great in different ways. The driving dynamics of the lucid make me choose to drive the Lucid whenever I can because it's a more engaging driving experience.
It's a great 2-car combo!

Hi, and welcome to the Lucid-Verse! You can give this code to your Sales Advisor and get all the goodies!
EBQ5Q788

Even simpler, just click here and get your order going :)
lucidmotors.com

Design Your Lucid Air | Lucid Motors

Design your award-winning Lucid Air luxury electric car. Build and price a Lucid Air Grand Touring, Touring, or Pure.
lucidmotors.com

lucidmotors.com

Touring the way to go!

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Back