Referral Code Request

NJQHOOPS

Cars
Air Touring
Hello Lucid Community! I’ll be taking delivery of an Air Touring next week! Pretty excited (of course). Can anyone out there share an active referral code for my use?
I did want to note that the information provided through this forum/community has been so very helpful as I have gone through the research and purchase process. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Please use the referral code from one of the members that will be posting shortly. If someone on the forum has been helpful, you can find their referral link/code under their profile. Good luck with the purchase and let us know if you have any questions. I am sure that you will enjoy the car. It is the most fun car that I have ever owned. If you do use a referral code from one of our members, please tell us whose code you used and when you expect to get your new Lucid.

Good luck to you! You are going to love the car. Feel free to use my referral code. I am not maxed out.

Name: andre teixeira
Code: Q1JU0G9U

Excellent choice! Tell us about your build? Touring handle much better imo. (My code is not maxed)

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Back