Not open for further replies.

JSW

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring, 2024
DE Number
Referral Code
3PP1YEBW
Will be happy to use the referral code if someone sends me theirs.

the important info I learned this morning from my advisor is that as of today, the referral code discount is doubled!

I hope that your purchase goes well. Let us know if you have any questions. The car is spectacular to drive so I am sure that you will enjoy it. If you do use my referral code or a code from one of our members, please tell us whose code you used and when you expect to get your Lucid Air.

Please use my referral code:

Or just K9WIJHB0

Neil Tracht

Will be happy to use the referral code if someone sends me theirs.

the important info I learned this morning from my advisor is that as of today, the referral code discount is doubled!
Do you know if this is just for a limited time?

Do you know if this is just for a limited time?
I didn’t ask…I was too excited! The SA mentioned something about end of quarter and wanting to sell cars. He suggested that the incentives are working.

I guess between 2.99% financing on inventory cars, conquest discount and referral discount, there are a few grand worth of good reason to consider this car if you weren’t already!

You're welcome to use mine!

Use my referral link (code: Q1BTN5Y3) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Michael Borohovski
Referral code: Q1BTN5Y3

I didn’t ask…I was too excited! The SA mentioned something about end of quarter and wanting to sell cars. He suggested that the incentives are working.

I guess between 2.99% financing on inventory cars, conquest discount and referral discount, there are a few grand worth of good reason to consider this car if you weren’t already!
Congrats on the purchase! I hope delivery goes as swift and smooth as your new ride. 😎

I'm a new Forum member in the process of leasing a 2023 Pure AWD. Assuming nobody minds, I'll use one of referral codes posted here. It seems that with the latest discounts, I can get it with heated seats and SSP for about $700/month on an 18 month lease (nothing down)....that seems the best way to go.

The sad thing is that all 3 of your codes were already posted. No need to repost them if @SRS229 already said they were going to use one of the codes above...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back