Babyrocko1908

Referral Code - 2BFU7LV3
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
2BFU7LV3
It appears that I've reached my max for referrals for 2024 and my link won't open back up until 1/1/25. My question -- of my max referrals, it appears I've had 3 cancelations, does this mean I can refer an additional 3 people or do cancelations not matter?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240227_203352_Lucid.jpg
    Screenshot_20240227_203352_Lucid.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 76
It appears that I've reached my max for referrals for 2024 and my link won't open back up until 1/1/25. My question -- of my max referrals, it appears I've had 3 cancelations, does this mean I can refer an additional 3 people or do cancelations not matter?

Thanks in advance.
I have raised this with Lucid as well. I hit my 'limit' today, but it's counting all the referrals from 2023 and 2024; I've had far fewer than 20 in 2024.

They're working on it, from my understanding. According to the terms, cancellations count toward the limit, which I have told them is not a good idea. We'll see how that part pans out.

Paging @mcr16 to track, since now more than just me has run into it.

I have raised this with Lucid as well. I hit my 'limit' today, but it's counting all the referrals from 2023 and 2024; I've had far fewer than 20 in 2024.

They're working on it, from my understanding. According to the terms, cancellations count toward the limit, which I have told them is not a good idea. We'll see how that part pans out.

Okay how can you track the date that the referrals were applied to your account? I had some in 2023, I just can't recall how many.

Tt opens door for rest of us.. Please feel free to share my referral code...

Going to start placing my QR CODE for referral at charging stations... WANT A LUCID! scan this lol

We have fixes in the works for these two issues. I will provide an update when one is available. Thank you.

Any update on referral eligibility for used Lucid owners?

I am not sure what happened but some one deleted my post when I posted my referral code

I am not sure what happened but some one deleted my post when I posted my referral code
It was deleted by one of the moderators because it was posted in the new member introduction section. Members are only allowed to post their referral code in the Lucid Motors / Referrals section. This is to keep referral codes out of all other topics to make the forum easier to read and follow.

Going to start placing my QR CODE for referral at charging stations... WANT A LUCID! scan this lol
That's actually a good idea.

It was deleted by one of the moderators because it was posted in the new member introduction section. Members are only allowed to post their referral code in the Lucid Motors / Referrals section. This is to keep referral codes out of all other topics to make the forum easier to read and follow.
Does that mean that I can post things that don't have my referral code but remind people to click on that thing to the left that says "referral code?" For the record, my referral code works better than others. Your car will look nicer and you will also have whiter teeth and fresher breath. I guarantee it.

Does that mean that I can post things that don't have my referral code but remind people to click on that thing to the left that says "referral code?" For the record, my referral code works better than others. Your car will look nicer and you will also have whiter teeth and fresher breath. I guarantee it.
Didn't work for me... I think I'm filing a class action against you. Anybody else want to join?

Use this as your guide. If everyone did what you are suggesting, would you want to read and participate on the forum. If the answer is yes, it is probably OK. If the answer is no then it is not OK.

Back