Red Line in backup camera view

ferrisfa

Is anyone else unhappy that the redline in the backup camera view disappeared after the most recent software push?
I liked to use it as a gauge knowing it is about 4-1/2 feet from the back end of the car.

There are two different views that can be shown in parking assist. A simpler one that shows immediately, and the more complete one (which includes that guide line) only after all of the systems in the car have fully booted. If you are slower to start moving, it will be there. If this was your first drive after the software update, it may have taken longer than usual for everything to boot up.

Is anyone else unhappy that the redline in the backup camera view disappeared after the most recent software push?
I liked to use it as a gauge knowing it is about 4-1/2 feet from the back end of the car.
I have 2.3.0 installed recently. I do notice that the red line is missing. I liked having it. Removing it, was not an improvement.

I have 2.3.0 installed recently. I do notice that the red line is missing. I liked having it. Removing it, was not an improvement.
There was never a red line. There are two modes to the rear camera. When it is still booting (not all the cameras have booted yet), it will show a red line and a lower quality image, and it won't let you zoom. Once the cameras are fully loaded, no red line, better quality, and can zoom.

Back