Recall notice

We took delivery at end of April, however, received no correspondence regarding the recall. Has anyone not received correspondence? If you did receive the recall notice, how did they reach out to you?

We haven't received any recall notice for our 2023 Touring. I may reach out to the customer service if I'm affected. Has everyone's recall been taken care of?

We haven't received any recall notice for our 2023 Touring. I may reach out to the customer service if I'm affected. Has everyone's recall been taken care of?
Have you entered your VIN to see if there are any recalls for your car?

Have you entered your VIN to see if there are any recalls for your car?
I have found that that tool doesn't really work with Lucid. Or maybe it's just my Lucid.

We took delivery at end of April, however, received no correspondence regarding the recall. Has anyone not received correspondence? If you did receive the recall notice, how did they reach out to you?
This recall impacted early GTs, not 2023 Tourings.

Yeah I agree. The only thing that could not be done remotely is the windshield wiper issue
Yes I actually had the issue prior to TSB and the techs came the next day to fix. Took 5 minutes. Then after the TSB they reverified when they came to install my door handle to meet the TSB requirement.

Back