My 2026 Gravity Grand Touring is spec'd to include RW steering. The dealer has verified that it is, indeed, listed as included in the build. I have no evidence that the car has RW steering or if it does, that it is working.
1. Turning radius is abysmal - typical of pickup trucks I've driven in the past.
2. I stop the car, turn the steering wheel full left or right, get out and look. The rear wheels point straight ahead.
It's as if there is a setting that needs to be selected or a switch that needs to be activated. As my closest dealer is 70 miles away and taking the car in for service is very inconvenient (say what you will about the Mercedes EQS 580 SUV , mine required repair-related service only once in 3 years and my Tesla S never over 6 years), and as this car has only 500 miles on it, I thought I'd ask if anyone has insight to offer.
Grateful for any and all assistance!
-A
1. Turning radius is abysmal - typical of pickup trucks I've driven in the past.
2. I stop the car, turn the steering wheel full left or right, get out and look. The rear wheels point straight ahead.
It's as if there is a setting that needs to be selected or a switch that needs to be activated. As my closest dealer is 70 miles away and taking the car in for service is very inconvenient (say what you will about the Mercedes EQS 580 SUV , mine required repair-related service only once in 3 years and my Tesla S never over 6 years), and as this car has only 500 miles on it, I thought I'd ask if anyone has insight to offer.
Grateful for any and all assistance!
-A
Last edited: