- Joined
- Jan 15, 2024
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 3
- Cars
- Lucid Air touring
So randomally my rear screen won’t turn on. It Dosent have to do with charging just when I’m driving the rear screen wont turn on.
As far as I know there is a sensor to detect if someone sitting in the back for the screen to go onSo randomally my rear screen won’t turn on. It Dosent have to do with charging just when I’m driving the rear screen wont turn on.
This is the way.As far as I know there is a sensor to detect if someone sitting in the back for the screen to go on
Try to sit in the back and check
Yup Ty!!As far as I know there is a sensor to detect if someone sitting in the back for the screen to go on
Try to sit in the back and check
Please report this to customer care. Sounds like a bug.I turned off the “Lock Rear display” and still I am able to heat the rear seats from the rear screen. When I tried this, no one is sitting in rear seats.
Software bug??