Radio Paradise and more control over bitrate

PaulM

Cars
Lucid Air GT quantum gray
Hi all, love that the GT has Tidal but has anyone heard of Radio Paradise? It’s streams on bluos devices (up to full mqa files) and also has an app (iphone / android) and can stream up to alac. It’s free and can be great. Sometimes odd mix but they have other streams and it’s free like NPR.
It would be a great addition to the air… and the reason I am mentioning it besides liking it myself is the control over bitrate.
I am sure a lot if the issues people are having with audio dropping out has to do with poor 4G connectivity and streaming Tidal at master quality.
We should have the ability to change the bitrate ourselves or at least store some amount of music, say up to an hour on the car. Sure hope there is enough storage on board for an hour’s worth of music.
Of course Apple carplay/ Android auto will cure some of these things.

I like Radio Paradise also. In the Lucid, I have only been able to stream it to my phone and then Bluetooth to the car. It wold be great to have a built in app for Radio Paradise.

Hi all, love that the GT has Tidal but has anyone heard of Radio Paradise? It’s streams on bluos devices (up to full mqa files) and also has an app (iphone / android) and can stream up to alac. It’s free and can be great. Sometimes odd mix but they have other streams and it’s free like NPR.
It would be a great addition to the air… and the reason I am mentioning it besides liking it myself is the control over bitrate.
I am sure a lot if the issues people are having with audio dropping out has to do with poor 4G connectivity and streaming Tidal at master quality.
We should have the ability to change the bitrate ourselves or at least store some amount of music, say up to an hour on the car. Sure hope there is enough storage on board for an hour’s worth of music.
Of course Apple carplay/ Android auto will cure some of these things.
You can change the Tidal bitrate (and Spotify, for that matter) in the application settings. It's a pop up menu.....

Back