Radar Detector Stays on (USB)

Kaysan Ali

Cars
Lucid Air touring
So I’ve noticed with my radar that whenever I walk away from my car and it goes to sleep… the radar continues to stay on. Is there a way to make it turn off as followed by the car??

So I’ve noticed with my radar that whenever I walk away from my car and it goes to sleep… the radar continues to stay on. Is there a way to make it turn off as followed by the car??
Why do you say the radars are still on?

I remember reading a post about this a while ago, either here or in Reddit, someone has a security camera with IR (for night vision), and it recorded the Lucid Air radar regularly blasting invisible light arrays, even while parked and supposedly sleeping

Indefinitely.….it never powers off
Hang on - are you talking about the built-in Lucid radar sensors? Or a radar detector? If a radar detector, how do you have it powered?

Hang on - are you talking about the built-in Lucid radar sensors? Or a radar detector? If a radar detector, how do you have it powered?
Sorry should have been specific its a radar detector and I'm using an adapter to connect it with usb c u be live...

Sorry should have been specific its a radar detector and I'm using an adapter to connect it with usb c u be live...
Oh, that makes much more sense. if you wanted to go off you will have to unplug it or have it wired into a power source that is only on when the car is on.

Back