Quick question about insurance

So strange about how it varies so drastically even in the same state with a clean record. Geico will basically be $2000 a year for me compared to $3000 with Progressive 100K/300K/100K. My deductible with Progressive was $2500 compared to Geico's $1500 collision \ $500 accidental damage.
I think these numbers will get closer to each other once the car as been on the road for a while and these companies figure out just how much the average claim ends up being.

So strange about how it varies so drastically even in the same state with a clean record. Geico will basically be $2000 a year for me compared to $3000 with Progressive 100K/300K/100K. My deductible with Progressive was $2500 compared to Geico's $1500 collision \ $500 accidental damage.

It is strange. I traded in a 2018 BMW 530e for the Genesis 2023 GV60 which has almost twice the HP of the BMW and much to my surprise, my GEICO insurance went down slightly. Note, of course, that I am not complaining, just very pleasantly surprised.

It is strange. I traded in a 2018 BMW 530e for the Genesis 2023 GV60 which has almost twice the HP of the BMW and much to my surprise, my GEICO insurance went down slightly. Note, of course, that I am not complaining, just very pleasantly surprised.
Well one could infer that BMW replacement parts/cost is more expensive than Hyundai group.

Back