Quarterly Earnings report

AIR.LUCID

Cars
‘04 Prius, ‘98 MB SLK230
My Qtr 2 Earnings Report questions (limit 3), August 3rd, 5:30 EDT
https://ir.lucidmotors.com/
  • What partnerships are on the horizon?
  • When will AMP1 phase 2 be ready?
  • Will you be offering Paint protection treatments?
My top 3 are secret

Does the company plan on telling its customers, with some degree of accuracy, when they can expect delivery of ordered vehicles? Or is the official policy now to tell customers nothing useful about the delivery of ordered vehicles?
Will the company tell its customers about the issues that have delayed vehicle deliveries, not for days, not for weeks, but for months?
Is the failure rate of the 21" Pirelli tires acceptable or is it serious enough to warrant a different tire as standard?
When will the Android Auto and Apple Car Play be available? Please give this estimate within weeks not quarters.
When will the GT be capable of wireless charging 2 phones?
When will a USB interface be allowed to stream audio from a user device to the vehicle's sound system ?
Will handles be added to the front of the vehicle to allow for the disabled, or elderly to access the seats?
At what point will a vehicle be considered a 2023 model?

Does the company plan on telling its customers, with some degree of accuracy, when they can expect delivery of ordered vehicles? Or is the official policy now to tell customers nothing useful about the delivery of ordered vehicles?
Will the company tell its customers about the issues that have delayed vehicle deliveries, not for days, not for weeks, but for months?
Is the failure rate of the 21" Pirelli tires acceptable or is it serious enough to warrant a different tire as standard?
When will the Android Auto and Apple Car Play be available? Please give this estimate within weeks not quarters.
When will a USB interface be allowed to stream audio from a user device to the vehicle's sound system ?
Will handles be added to the front of the vehicle to allow for the disabled, or elderly to access the seats?
Maybe they're holding up all physical fixes until one big recall.

They have not answered any of the questions you have posted and probably will not unless a lot of orders are canceled and they are hurting for new orders. Up until now the attitude from Lucid has been less than complimentary to customers. I have had 2 friends who have been avid Lucid fans who are planning on dropping their orders due to no information now for many months.

Submit your questions at https://ir.lucidmotors.com/events/event-details/lucid-2q22-earnings-call

Here's the link to vote on and post questions starting on 7/27 @1:30 PT.

Not a shareholder so I cannot submit questions. I bought the car not the stock.
I’m an Owner of Lucid in the form of shares, and eventually a Pure. Reserved October.
I hoped it would be a suitable topic for us.

It would be interesting if Peter is holding off releasing the remaining trim’s feature information until after the earnings report because of Possible cancellations afterward?

Expect an announcement of something “exciting” shortly before earnings release (last quarter it was announcement for GT Performance). Maybe this time it will be finalization of Touring specs and giving a hard date for beginning Touring deliveries.

Expect an announcement of something “exciting” shortly before earnings release (last quarter it was announcement for GT Performance). Maybe this time it will be finalization of Touring specs and giving a hard date for beginning Touring deliveries.
Perhaps the first touring confirmations on August 3rd?

Maybe release another episode of Tech-Talk?

Maybe release another episode of Tech-Talk?
Will this one be about their brilliant software development group?

I know, cheap shot... 😇

Maybe they're holding up all physical fixes until one big recall.
No. Adding handles, second wireless charge port and USB access are design changes. Next model year perhaps, along with redesigned cup holders and other suggested improvements noted by others in this forum. Software fixes can be done at anytime and tires could be changed if the problem is large enough and they find another manufacturer or Pirelli improves the current 21s.

I’m an Owner of Lucid in the form of shares, and eventually a Pure. Reserved October.
I hoped it would be a suitable topic for us.
Please submit my questions to them. If I thought the stock had value I would own it, but the policy of not telling buyers useful information about the build and delivery of the cars bothers me. It has also cost buyers money and aggravation over financing, charge port installations and missed delivery dates. Another point is Lucid's stated production targets, which are the source of their revenues, hence the share price, have been officially cut and as any forum reader can discern, will have to be cut again. I know that future sales is what the price of the shares is based on, but at this time, I cannot be confident in their future production estimates when they have erred so egregiously thus far. When they can "ramp up" to 1000/month I will think about owning the shares. The Arizona plant is supposed to produce 2500/month and when built out fully 33000/month. Yet they can't make one silver car.

Please submit my questions to them. If I thought the stock had value I would own it, but the policy of not telling buyers useful information about the build and delivery of the cars bothers me. It has also cost buyers money and aggravation over financing, charge port installations and missed delivery dates. Another point is Lucid's stated production targets, which are the source of their revenues, hence the share price, have been officially cut and as any forum reader can discern, will have to be cut again. I know that future sales is what the price of the shares is based on, but at this time, I cannot be confident in their future production estimates when they have erred so egregiously thus far. When they can "ramp up" to 1000/month I will think about owning the shares. The Arizona plant is supposed to produce 2500/month and when built out fully 33000/month. Yet they can't make one silver car.
With all due respect, don’t buy the stock. However, that also means your questions are not worth answering for them, as the goal of the call is to answer questions from their existing shareholders and entice them to continue to own, not to excite new potential eventually maybe one day if I like the stock shareholders.

With all due respect, don’t buy the stock. However, that also means your questions are not worth answering for them, as the goal of the call is to answer questions from their existing shareholders and entice them to continue to own, not to excite new potential eventually maybe one day if I like the stock shareholders.
One of the benefits of owning a share (an owner of lucid) is you have a vote and a say. The questions show the total shares asking the question.

The exciting update? Silver touch up paint now available in the online store! Well ahead of Silver painted car deliveries....
Probably scooped up all failed harmonized batches and decided to put them in little bottles to make some extra revenue 😂

Back