[Pure] Interior Pictures

My GV60 has somewhat the features of each. it is AWD but with a bias and default to RWD. So when cruising it is only using RWD but if I accelerate the front wheel motor kicks in as well. Then it will revert back to RWD.
I am curious why there is so much discussion about GV60 in this forum which is very different from Lucid unless you want to discuss it in the Gravity thread in future but even then Gravity is in a different class. Is there no forum to discuss Genesis EVs?

I am curious why there is so much discussion about GV60 in this forum which is very different from Lucid unless you want to discuss it in the Gravity thread in future but even then Gravity is in a different class. Is there no forum to discuss Genesis EVs?
Until a couple of days ago, I had a reservation for a Pure. I picked up a GV60 and cancelled the reservation. I was invited to stay around.

I would say that 90%+ of my comments don't mention my car. When I do, it is to help make a point about Lucid (for example, the difference between a blended brake and non blended brake system). In the most recent example, I was trying to show that there are differences between cars that favor RWD but are capable of AWD and cars that are permanently AWD.

As to your second comment, yes there are Genesis forums and I am on them (and, by the way, I have on a number of occasions used Lucid to make a point about the Genesis on that forum).

Until a couple of days ago, I had a reservation for a Pure. I picked up a GV60 and cancelled the reservation. I was invited to stay around.

I would say that 90%+ of my comments don't mention my car. When I do, it is to help make a point about Lucid (for example, the difference between a blended brake and non blended brake system). In the most recent example, I was trying to show that there are differences between cars that favor RWD but are capable of AWD and cars that are permanently AWD.

As to your second comment, yes there are Genesis forums and I am on them (and, by the way, I have on a number of occasions used Lucid to make a point about the Genesis on that forum).
You are welcome to stay around and post your experience in the thread for general car talk or non lucid talk.

Unless you own a Lucid you cannot compare the features just as I cannot join a Genesis forum and compare what Lucid has vs Genesis. I am not qualified to do that. If I were to post very long and extremely detailed info about Lucid in a non Lucid forum, they too would ask me why I am there.

Reactions: DBV
Totally agree. It is not even in the same league. Could really care less about it. 🙂

Back