Not sure, if I remember some cars optimum temp is like 80F but don’t know about the Lucid specifics. I think Kyle on out of spec motoring did a video on it?
I am not sure on Lucid's specifics but most Li-Ion batteries like 75-80 for discharging. It gives the best tradeoff between capacity and battery life. 85 to 90 is usually best for fast charging. Maximum capacity is around 95 but battery life will degrade faster that this temperature.
I am not sure on Lucid's specifics but most Li-Ion batteries like 75-80 for discharging. It gives the best tradeoff between capacity and battery life. 85 to 90 is usually best for fast charging. Maximum capacity is around 95 but battery life will degrade faster that this temperature.
Thanks. I was asking more for storage as it sounded like keeping the battery temperature optimal in a cold or hot garage was what was zapping range overnight.
Not sure, if I remember some cars optimum temp is like 80F but don’t know about the Lucid specifics. I think Kyle on out of spec motoring did a video on it?
Just thinking about this some more. The 30 miles of range could be a change in the guess-o-meters algorithm for range. Did your actual battery percentage drop or just the estimated range?
Just thinking about this some more. The 30 miles of range could be a change in the guess-o-meters algorithm for range. Did your actual battery percentage drop or just the estimated range?