PPF Advice Please

I got a PPF quote from a reliable shop (they did a friends car, long time in business, 5-star Google), and the manager made a comment about putting ppf on the hood. He said that the way the lines on the hood are may result in a seam line and potential hairline gap at a couple of the ridges on top (the ones that extend from the vents). He said it has to do with way the CAD machine prints the ppf and the fact that the ppf doesn't stretch like vinyl. Question for those who have ppf on the hood---are there any seams/gaps, or did they manage it with one piece? Thanks in advance.
I had mine done in Las Vegas, Nv. NO SEAMS. It's been on since Aug 8. No problems or issues. Everything works fine.

Not sure. Was thinking about a light tint but have never done that before. Any thoughts?
I tinted the glass canopy and the windows. Nothing crazy, but can say it does help with heat in TX summers.

Not sure. Was thinking about a light tint but have never done that before. Any thoughts?
I have a 70% tint on my car. It looks great and gives my windows a slight tint. It looks great in my opinion and legal in my state.

Here's my favorite short. Anyone wanna guess why? 🤔😉

Not to hijack the thread, but is there a particular brand/type of coating that is better suited to be applied over PPF? Wondering about graphene vs ceramic and the various brands. Thx

Back