Post/share your non-Lucid other car(s)! (ICE-appreciation thread?)

No, i have not.
But, have you seen this?
Absolutely! Now, all we need is that top speed run... and Bugatti will be left crying with their "Tourbillon!"

I wonder what the Attack would get at the 'Ring?

Absolutely! Now, all we need is that top speed run... and Bugatti will be left crying with their "Tourbillon!"

I wonder what the Attack would get at the 'Ring?
A few members here, cough, cough, would say Bugatti is the king...
Well, Koenigsegg IS the king.
Nothing else comes close.
And you, being a true car nut, know what I'm talking about.

The beast is coming………
Revealed tonite

IMG_2149.webp
IMG_2149.webp

A few members here, cough, cough, would say Bugatti is the king...
Well, Koenigsegg IS the king.
Nothing else comes close.
And you, being a true car nut, know what I'm talking about.
Absolutely. Nothing can replace raw engineering (as Lucid demonstrated), and Koenigsegg always has and will continue to be at the cutting edge of automobiles. Bugatti is pretty much “Not enough horsepower? Just stick some more cylinders in it!” Meanwhile, Koenigsegg gets more power than Bugatti does with just a V8. The engine isn’t the only part of the car that’s been engineered to perfection… I could go on and on with a list. The Gemera is a great example of this (and is batshit crazy… a roomy 4 seater that happens to also be a 2300 hp mid engine car)!

Just got my '24 Lucid Air Pure RWD on 7/24, here is the rest of my vehicles:

2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison Extended Cab Diesel:

IMG_1125.webp

2023: Ford Bronco 2-door Badlands Manual:

IMG_1433.webp

And a '24 Chevy Silverado ZR2 Bison Diesel:

IMG_1918.webp

My dog Jackson is a picture whore.

I had to trade in my '18 ND Maita club bbs/recaro for the Bronco, hopefully I'll be able to get another Miata.

IMG_0211.webp

I'm not a complete truck guy, some past vehicles include the above Miata, a '16 Cadillac ATS-V manual, a Golf R, WRX's, EVO's and my first car being a Mazda 323 GTX.

Back