Post/share your non-Lucid other car(s)! (ICE-appreciation thread?)

1000021457.jpg

I thought that was ^^ funny as hell? I'll never understand you Yanks. Smh.😂
You Brits are a different species regarding your humor, lol.
Although i absolutely adore Guy Ritchie's early movies (Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, or Snatch, for an example)
Jokes aside, can you shed some info regarding your involvement into the Bugatti's future?

Although i absolutely adore Guy Ritchie's early movies (Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, or Snatch, for an example)
Jokes aside, can you shed some info regarding your involvement into the Bugatti's future?
1717656485217.png

No.🙂

If you liked Lock Stock etc, thoroughly recommend 'The Gentlemen' if you haven't seen it already. TV series on Netflix (adapted from the 2019 Ritchie movie)

If you liked Lock Stock etc, thoroughly recommend 'The Gentlemen' if you haven't seen it already. TV series on Netflix (adapted from the 2019 Ritchie movie)
Yes, I've seen it. Very good series.

I don't own a Lucid yet (waiting on the Gravity) but currently have a 2023 BMW i4, a 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe, and a 2024 Ineos Grenadier (so I am used to the gremlins of new manufacturers' vehicles). Here is a photo of the Grenadier and Z4M.

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

I don't own a Lucid yet (waiting on the Gravity) but currently have a 2023 BMW i4, a 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe, and a 2024 Ineos Grenadier (so I am used to the gremlins of new manufacturers' vehicles). Here is a photo of the Grenadier and Z4M.

View attachment 21142
View attachment 21143
Gorgeous Z4. I've always admired the E86. How are you liking the Grenadier?

Thanks, the Z4M is an absolute blast, its one of the few (ICE) cars where there is a dramatic change in driving performance by selecting sport mode, and the sound of that S54 engine revving to 8500 rpm is just enrapturing. The gear shifting mechanism matches with my style of driving perfectly.

The Grenadier is a lot of fun too. It draws more attention than I would like (people literally follow me until I stop so they can ask about it). Its amazingly capable off-road and is doing a great job towing our camping trailer. I've had some software issues with the HVAC system that were very annoying, but have a routine now that usually avoids a resurgence. The nearest dealer to me is a five hour drive, so getting service done requires a road-trip (at least its in San Diego). The ADAS system is annoyingly intrusive, but I like the vehicle so much otherwise that I'm willing to overlook those faults. It's not a vehicle I would recommend for most people, but if you do a lot of off-roading like I do, I think its hard to beat.

New Livery for the Supra GT4. Yokohama and Mobile One support for Pikes Peak (PPIHC) GT4 class.

IMG_9896.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9898.jpeg
    IMG_9898.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9939.jpeg
    IMG_9939.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Back