IMG_3340.JPG
IMG_3341.JPG
IMG_3342.JPG
IMG_3344.JPG
IMG_3338.JPG

Last edited:
Forge the car, you even have a ride around floor polisher

So clean, I'm envious.
Don't let any furry animals, or deer, to put any marks anywhere.
Congrats, btw!

That’s super cool, but I’m way more impressed with your shop and car lift.

How do you feel about your other Lucid (DE?) now that you have the mother of all EVs?

One of my best decisions over the years was buying the floor scrubber. I can do both floors in a half hour once I move crap out of the way.
IMG_3357.JPG
IMG_3308.JPG

That’s super cool, but I’m way more impressed with your shop and car lift.

How do you feel about your other Lucid (DE?) now that you have the mother of all EVs?
I still love the Dream and plan on keeping it. There were 6 Sapphires delivered Saturday and it turns out one of the others is also from my small town. He also had a Dream and sold it no reserve the night before on Bring a Trailer. Went for right at 100K as I recall. Somebody got a hell of a car.

One of my best decisions over the years was buying the floor scrubber. I can do both floors in a half hour once I move crap out of the way.View attachment 15624View attachment 15625

I still love the Dream and plan on keeping it. There were 6 Sapphires delivered Saturday and it turns out one of the others is also from my small town. He also had a Dream and sold it no reserve the night before on Bring a Trailer. Went for right at 100K as I recall. Somebody got a hell of a car.
Wow, Jay Leno would be envious! Congratulations!!

Now THIS is why people come to this forum. Thanks for sharing!

From Car and Driver....

"We first got this impression when we understood the brilliance of their compact electric motors, batteries, and charge-management systems. Those first Airs offered Chevy Bolt levels of efficiency in a long-wheelbase BMW 7-series-sized luxury EV that delivered unheard-of range and comfort. With the Lucid Air Sapphire, Lucid has brought in that third Venn diagram circle, the one that has Ferrari 296GTB levels of performance (and then some). Damn."

One of my best decisions over the years was buying the floor scrubber. I can do both floors in a half hour once I move crap out of the way.View attachment 15624View attachment 15625

Nice ... somebody did something right!!

My what a fun person you are.
A Bricklin and a VW van in the same collection too.
I kept thinking the Sapphire customer would more of a Euro exotic collector.
From these pics, you have a liking for domestic power, and lots of it.

Love the whole set up! I gotta ask though, do I spy a ‘69 Camaro next to the Earnhardt #3 car?? Those are my favorite classic car!

what no late 60's GTO? or is that one hiding between the camaro and the chevelle? :) love the collection and also very jealous! thanks for sharing!

Would this location happen to be next to a welding shop? Across from a bike lane designed by an idiot?

Last edited:
Sorry but no GTO. 2 camaro's in there, SS RS 396 with 25K miles and a COPO 427 Camaro with maybe 40K miles. Orange thing is a Bricklin with 75 miles. Nowhere a welding shop or bike lane.

Sorry but no GTO. 2 camaro's in there, SS RS 396 with 25K miles and a COPO 427 Camaro with maybe 40K miles. Orange thing is a Bricklin with 75 miles. Nowhere a welding shop or bike lane.
Points for the COPO! Always admired them.

Back