Picking up my Lucid DE Performance 21" Wheels

I don’t think the issue is placement but rather brightness. It’s just so… bright. I’m planning on putting a tiny piece of tint over it.

THANK YOU. I just grabbed these. Way better than tint, I’m betting.

I'm going to pick don't up too.
I don't see any minimum illumination level requirement, so maybe Lucid can dim it down somewhat with software. I don't have my Lucid yet, so I can't tell you whether its current brightness level would bother me.

I can't remember the last car I drove where the passenger airbag light was intrusive, and it's hard to imagine virtually every other car is noncompliant.

It should dim with the headlights, and at level of dash. All other vehicles I've been in its been low on center console out of line of sight.

I can't remember the last car I drove where the passenger airbag light was intrusive, and it's hard to imagine virtually every other car is noncompliant.
My Range Rover has the same annoying bright yellow warning light stupidly situated at eye level in the center roof console.

HC-79 mentioned the danger of frequent fast charging. I assume autana already has a Tesla wall charger from his previous car. Why not use your Tesla wall charger with a Tesla Tap adapter? I am considering this approach once my car arrives rather than replacing my Tesla wall charger.

My Range Rover has the same annoying bright yellow warning light stupidly situated at eye level in the center roof console.
Did you car get delivered yet?

Did you car get delivered yet?
My car did not get delivered. They called a couple days ago and said they had to push it a week to 2/14. The DA says it is so they could ensure it has 1.17.

They are also asking that I make full payment before sending me the car, despite the Agreement stating that payment is due at delivery.

My car did not get delivered. They called a couple days ago and said they had to push it a week to 2/14. The DA says it is so they could ensure it has 1.17.

They are also asking that I make full payment before sending me the car, despite the Agreement stating that payment is due at delivery.
You need to read the part of the Agreement where "delivery" is defined. If you are not at a company property to pick it up (thereby requiring the car to be delivered to your home), "delivery" occurs when your vehicle is loaded on a carrier for transport to you (not when it arrives at your house).

Consequently, you have accepted delivery when the car is loaded. In fact, the company relinquishes ownership at that point and simply purchases insurance for your car while in transit by the third-party carrier. If course, you can refuse to accept the delivery for whatever purpose(s) you might have; however, once the car is loaded it's time to pay up.

You need to read the part of the Agreement where "delivery" is defined. If you are not at a company property to pick it up (thereby requiring the car to be delivered to your home), "delivery" occurs when your vehicle is loaded on a carrier for transport to you (not when it arrives at your house).

Consequently, you have accepted delivery when the car is loaded. In fact, the company relinquishes ownership at that point and simply purchases insurance for your car while in transit by the third-party carrier. If course, you can refuse to accept the delivery for whatever purpose(s) you might have; however, once the car is loaded it's time to pay up.
Good info, thank you!

LightDims Original Strength - Light Dimming LED Covers and Light Dimming Sheets for Routers, Electronics and Appliances and More. Dims 50-80% of Light, in Minimal Packaging. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CLVEQC...t_i_DWSX2H1TWPM5Y81HKX6F?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I got these now I just need the car to put them in
Thank you RichMallon ! I got this and now I can say I am canceling my psychiatrist appointment . It works better. The brightness was the issue. I can actually read and see the image of the little darn light as it was so bright before. Thanks again

Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 208, section 19.2.2(g) states, "Means shall be provided for making telltales visible and recognizable to the driver and right front passenger under all driving conditions. The means for providing the required visibility may be adjustable manually or automatically, except that the telltales may not be adjustable under any driving conditions to a level that they become invisible or not recognizable to the driver or right front passenger."

So, Lucid could allow the driver to dim the "passenger airbag off" light somewhat, but they couldn't allow the driver to dim it all the way off.
Agree 100%

Back