• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Phoenix - Lucids and Lattes at Luci’s

Which Luci's location do you prefer? You can select more than one line.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adnillien

Referral Code K9WIJHB0
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid GT
Referral Code
K9WIJHB0
1714339586943.png

@Richard Silva and I are planning a morning meetup at Luci’s on Sunday May 19 starting around 7:30 or 8:00 AM. For those that do not know Luci’s, its a small local chain of three coffee shops with excellent coffee and food in a relaxed and comfortable setting. We are trying to decide between the two locations below. Please respond to the poll and let us know your thoughts below.

Option 1
LUCI’S AT THE GROVE
7400 N Via Paseo Del Sur, Unit 102
Scottsdale, AZ 85258

This location is likely close to the greatest number of owners. It is very close to the 101. It has ample parking with grass and trees for good pictures of our cars. The patio is large and would make a great spot for meeting.

Option 2
LUCI'S AT THE ORCHARD
7100 N 12th Street, Building 2
Phoenix, AZ 85020

This location has a lot of parking, more than at the grove. Finding space to park together will be easy. It is very close to the 51. It also features a great patio for outdoor seating along with a splash pad for kids.

Luci’s website is here lucisgoodness.com

View attachment 20255

@Richard Silva and I are planning a morning meetup at Luci’s on Sunday May 19 starting around 7:30 or 8:00 AM. For those that do not know Luci’s, its a small local chain of three coffee shops with excellent coffee and food in a relaxed and comfortable setting. We are trying to decide between the two locations below. Please respond to the poll and let us know your thoughts below.

Option 1
LUCI’S AT THE GROVE
Scottsdale, AZ 85258

This location is likely close to the greatest number of owners. It is very close to the 101. It has ample parking with grass and trees for good pictures of our cars. The patio is large and would make a great spot for meeting.

Option 2
LUCI'S AT THE ORCHARD
7100 N 12th Street, Building 2
Phoenix, AZ 85020

This location has a lot of parking, more than at the grove. Finding space to park together will be easy. It is very close to the 51. It also features a great patio for outdoor seating along with a splash pad for kids.

Luci’s website is here lucisgoodness.com
First official use of the logo! Nice :)

I voted option #1 @ Scottsdale. Having back surgery earlier that week (I need to find more enjoyable activities), but should be viable by the weekend.

Lucid1.png

It seems were are pretty much set for Luci's at the Grove. The pole will close as soon as the site will let me close it.
Option 1
LUCI’S AT THE GROVE
Scottsdale, AZ 85258

It seems were are pretty much set for Luci's at the Grove. The pole will close as soon as the site will let me close it.
Option 1
LUCI’S AT THE GROVE
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Boo where is butter cafe good ole times

I no longer qualify to attend but a warning to those of you who will be attending: Remember that there is now construction on the 101 from Shea to Princess Drive and it is screwing up traffic not only on the 101 but also on roads like Hayden. So give yourself extra time to get there.

Back