Peter will host Tech Talk 2 tomorrow

Finally saw the video - and now I really, really need the car. I liked the look of the 20" wheels too.

Me too. Unfortunately delayed until Dec+ 2022. 🙄
Did someone reach out to you about that? I've heard nothing from my DA. Maybe I should shoot him an email.

Did someone reach out to you about that? I've heard nothing from my DA. Maybe I should shoot him an email.

Someone in batch tracker thread said the 20” is causing his order to be delayed till end of year.

Sometimes a picture is all one needs to fall in love again. Ford and Lucid with their frunks removed

Attachments

• Ford Frunk removed.jpg
    Ford Frunk removed.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Lucid Frunk removed.jpg
    Lucid Frunk removed.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 160
Sometimes a picture is all one needs to fall in love again. Ford and Lucid with their frunks removed
duct tapes vs black box

After finally getting around to watching the video you can see where all the time and money went. The platform alone is impressive from the space concept to the weight, size and performance of the motor. If you read up more on the Wunderbox it's a very impressive piece of kit compared to other EV's especially when it comes to all the different voltage chargers out on the market. The video is impressive and it's a shame Lucid is having these teething issues with QC and Software.

Lucid's focus has clearly been on the engineering of the platform but I wonder how many people will actually care vs. "my software is buggy" "I don't have basic functions other brands do" etc. The range alone may not be the winning factor anymore to convince people to jump brands.

Back