Periodic whhooo sound

nototrader

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
I appreciate everyone’s patience with a new lucid owner here. I’m trying to figure out what is normal and what isn’t so I can get it all taken care of at once. Today, I noticed a “whhoo” type sound while driving. It only happens every 10-20 seconds. Sort of sounds like some kind of homing beacon from Lost. Very hard to describe. I thought it was part of the song. Then I realized it’s coming from the car. Can’t tell if it’s from the inside or outside. Anybody have any clue what I’m talking about here? I’m having a hard time describing the sound.

I appreciate everyone’s patience with a new lucid owner here. I’m trying to figure out what is normal and what isn’t so I can get it all taken care of at once. Today, I noticed a “whhoo” type sound while driving. It only happens every 10-20 seconds. Sort of sounds like some kind of homing beacon from Lost. Very hard to describe. I thought it was part of the song. Then I realized it’s coming from the car. Can’t tell if it’s from the inside or outside. Anybody have any clue what I’m talking about here? I’m having a hard time describing the sound.
Probably motor whine. Normal for lucid.

How fast were you going? How loud was the sound? Was the AC running? Lots of possibilities here

Going prob 25-30 mph local. Ac on. I legitimately thought it was part of the song that was playing. Then I remembered it made the same sound when I drove it earlier with a different song. It sounds more like a musical pitch vs a motor sound. I will get it on video by tomorrow.

Going prob 25-30 mph local. Ac on. I legitimately thought it was part of the song that was playing. Then I remembered it made the same sound when I drove it earlier with a different song. It sounds more like a musical pitch vs a motor sound. I will get it on video by tomorrow.
Did anything pop up on the screen in front of you? Eye tracking was VERY sensitive and constantly nagged me, I had to turn it off.

Not sure if you can hear it. Is this just letting people know you are there? I think it’s around the 3 second mark.

Attachments

• IMG_1706.mov
    6 MB
Not sure if you can hear it. Is this just letting people know you are there? I think it’s around the 3 second mark.
This sounds like you're going 5+ over the speed limit and the car is warning you 😁

Go to settings -> dream drive and look for a setting for speed limit warnings.

This sounds like you're going 5+ over the speed limit and the car is warning you 😁

Go to settings -> dream drive and look for a setting for speed limit warnings.
Oh man, didn't even think of that. People still have that on =P

Back