Pencils received on AGT Grey with 20” wheels

steveairgt

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
I just received my pencils. I’m surprised it was so soon. Waiting for VIN on Grey/Mohave/20”. Order confirmed March 8.

Red GT confirmed 4/5
Pencils received 5/10
Lol

Red GT confirmed 4/5
Pencils received 5/10
Lol
Maybe the pencils are sent out in batches and may not be indicative as to when you’ll receive a VIN. I’ll ask my DA tomorrow..

I’ve been ordered since December. Pencils arrived over a month ago. No VIN yet. Supposed to be a Q2 delivery.

I’ve been ordered since December. Pencils arrived over a month ago. No VIN yet. Supposed to be a Q2 delivery.
Whoa... what color car? Is it because of the elusive grey issue?

Now I’m starting to get curious. Perhaps the pencils are an AGT thing only? I can’t imagine Lucid will be giving pencils to every single customer forever. Has to be a cutoff somewhere, I imagine.

I will sell a GT holder my sharpener for the 30k difference, any takers msg me k thx

Now I’m starting to get curious. Perhaps the pencils are an AGT thing only? I can’t imagine Lucid will be giving pencils to every single customer forever. Has to be a cutoff somewhere, I imagine.
I think DE owners got the pencils too.

Whoa... what color car? Is it because of the elusive grey issue?
I think DE owners got the pencils too.
I ordered the red and after talking with the DA, updated my order in December to the 21 inch wheels to ensure the Q2 delivery. Originally had the 20s But figured I will need another set to swap out for winter weather anyway.

What pencil? An actual writing ✏️?
It's a new key design for future owners, but you only find out where to shove it in after you take delivery.

LMAO Same here they sent me two boxes lol. They are really trying to twist my arm 🤪
I ordered my 2nd Air, Pure trim. I’m missing a box. Maybe they mistakenly sent mine to you.

If anyone has pencils they don't want, I will buy them.

Back