Passive locking- Help with testing requested

It seems like your experience with this has pretty much mirrored mine. I went from mobile key to fob about a week ago also. And it's definitely better with locking and unlocking as it supposed to be. But I think you have an iPhone don't you? I was attributing my mobile key problems to the car not playing nicely with Android phones
Nope, my experience with an iPhone 15PM is the same. In my case at least it almost always wakes up quickly when I take my phone out and unlock it. Pressing the door handle doesn't do anything, because the phone isn't beaconing. It's just inconsistent. Sometimes it unlocks as I'm 4ft away walking up to it, sometimes it unlocks right as I reach the driver's door (my passenger side seems to be less reliable?), sometimes I have to stand there and take my phone out and maybe wait a few seconds, sometimes I actually have to force-quit and reopen the Lucid app before it immediately unlocks.
I haven't used the fob much recently, but when I did it was also inconsistent, just differently inconsistent. It would rarely unlock as I was walking up to it, sometimes it would unlock right when I got to the driver's door, usually I would have to press the door handle and wait a second, sometimes I would press the handle exactly when it was already unlocking and then it would get confused and I'd have to start over. Using the button on the fob was more reliable for the doors as long as I was fairly close, but it would still take a few tries to open the frunk/trunk for some reason.
Even the key card takes several tries to work for me.
I'm still not sure if these are all just How It Is, or if I actually have a problem that could be fixed.

Back