Over-the-Air Preview Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcr16

LUCID Team Member
LUCID Official
Lucid is inviting a select group of owners to join us for an Over-the-Air Preview event at our Newark headquarters. Participants will see first-hand new software features planned for release this year and meet with the product teams developing them.

If you are an owner in the Bay Area and would like to join us, complete this form to express interest. We will contact you with next steps, including completion of a non-disclosure agreement. Spaces are limited.

The OTA Preview event is open to current Lucid owners only.

oh wow I would love to go but I have to work in those dates, would be nice if it were a weekend.
I also don't leave in the Bay Area but I wouldn't mind driving 4 hours for this.

Great to hear things shaping up for software.
I am sad to miss this opportunity, cant make time to travel from Florida :(

I already have NDA and I will be happy to provide any constructive feedback.

Bummer ... I'm in So Cal and would have loved to participate in this event. Oh well.

Last edited:
Thanks, I've signed up! How do you determine whether the person signing up is a current owner? I did not go through the verification process on this forum but I am definitely an owner!

For those considering, these are the dates:
1000000788.webp

Love this as an idea to get additional feedback. If I lived close to HQ, I would definitely go…

Thanks, I've signed up! How do you determine whether the person signing up is a current owner? I did not go through the verification process on this forum but I am definitely an owner!
No worries. I can confirm with the email provided.

😩 I really wanna come but I am far far away in Saudi. But I can give you excellent feedback if you book me business class ticket since I am running a software company 🤣….. anyhow I wish you guys share with us the SDK to maybe start developing some applications …. I think other owners will thrilled to have more applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back