Other Lucid Forum

nasilemak

i was googling for information and stumbled unto another forum - https://www.lucid-forum.com/

it looks so similar to this and i intially thought it was the same forum with different UI lol.

anyone browsing on both and know what are the differences? if anything, i would rather the users be consolidated into one forum.

There are significant differences in terms of content, activity, objectives, attitude, etc. There’s a lot more useful information in this forum, but it’s difficult to tell members of the other forum about this existence of this one.

For example, if you posted a similar post to yours on the other forum talking about this forum, your post would be deleted and you could be banned. This has unfortunately happened to one of our members. There’s a lot more to say, but I’ll leave that to others. And there are several threads already on the “other forum.”

Attachments

• 1667561054069.jpeg
    1667561054069.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I first started posting about Lucid on the "other" forum. When I then found this forum, I began posting here, too. For a while I posted on both forums, sometimes copying my posts from one to the other if I thought they had any real significance for information exchange.

Over time, I just began to find this forum more interesting and a bit more hospitable in feel (although I never had any real issues with posters or moderators on the other forum). As I seldom found information on the other forum that wasn't also under discussion here, I just decided to simplify my life and use this forum exclusively for things Lucid-related.

That other forum doesn't exist.
Well , not for you. 😜

The other forum is owned by a corporation whose sole intent is to make money (see the innumerable ads on said forum), where this forum is owned by @Joe, an enthusiast who has no financial incentive. This forum has WAY more posting and content, while the other one has paid members/employees to post to drum up clicks. They also frequently steal content from here.

That forum is dead, long love Lucids Owners!

What "other forum"???;)

"Lucid Forum" is a term that has no plural.

After just taking a peek for 5 mins, it's not a very active forum by comparison.

Back