OTA Update 2.1.60 - Creature Comfort

This may have been the most worthless release so far. Leaving your car with a dog in it and the windows up may get a busted window by someone thinking the dig is In danger anyway. When are ther going to finally release some more self driving features? At least add an off switch for the music? Correct the car phone so it does not drop out the microphone during a call? Correct the issue of the music starting up over a phone call?
I love my fur babies so this is amazing imo. The others too but this is pup life saving for some.

Cool add, but there is NO WAY I allow my canines anywhere near my GT. I barely let my kids ride in it. 🤣
I love having my pups with me but you are so right!!! I used to let the dogs on the seats of my Mercedes but with Luci, I put them in a zipped up travel thing. 😂
The 1st time I allowed them in Luci, the one who’s scared of everything, drooled on my seats 😳 — no no no! 🙈

My iOS widget broke with this release. My small one. Just won’t show mileage. 😭
BTW What is the small widget ? I feel my Lucid App does not work as well since the .52 upgrade and I keep getting not connected to the Internet messages which I never received before that. My phone is connected to the internet therefore I do not know what the fix is there other than the delete and reinstall App and reconnect everything. Anyone else come across this issue and how did you fix it?

I love having my pups with me but you are so right!!! I used to let the dogs on the seats of my Mercedes but with Luci, I put them in a zipped up travel thing. 😂
The 1st time I allowed them in Luci, the one who’s scared of everything, drooled on my seats 😳 — no no no! 🙈
I let my late large poodle, Rocky ride in the back of my 991 Turbo S, my Panamera GTS's, and my new large standard poodle, Enzo ride in my AGT. My cars are for me to use and enjoy. The OTA, as already mentioned is quite welcome and better than the prior 45-minute interval. I also keep my cars spotless with no problem from my dogs. OK, Enzo puts his nose against the rear side windows, but that is not a problem for me. The safety and comfort of my dog are paramount and I can only hope that some well-meaning person on a hot day does not damage my car to try to save my dog. The OTA I want is a sentry camera with real-time alerts to anyone approaching my car and the ability to set off a loud alarm and even voice warning to back off. I doubt that is on the wish list.

First update (2.1.60) to cause any issues in my car. Since updating:

- Volume control intermittently only wants to adjust the nav volume when using the dash dial or the steering wheel toggle - even when not navigating and/or not having been navigating in the current vehicle "session"

- Audio glitches horribly in Tidal and Spotify when using maps or when the cameras are activated by hitting reverse, etc. Almost seems like not enough memory or processing power available.

- Center stack screens went black and did not return until after powering down vehicle for a while.

Back