FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.52

2.1.52 - 2/6/2024
With this update, we’re delivering updates and improvements to your vehicle.
SAPPHIRE: For better handling, we improved the torque vectoring for Sapphire vehicles.
RANGEXCHANGE: We have updated RangeXchange, which enables you to charge other EVs using your mobile charger, with modified battery preconditioning for better power management. See Owner’s Manual for more information on RangeXchange.
TIRE SWAPPING: Tire configuration is now user serviceable. When changing tire sizes, you can now update the tire configuration through the Pilot Panel rather than visiting a service center.
SIDE MIRROR: In order to assist with parking, a new setting has been added to optionally allow the passenger side mirror to automatically tilt down when the car is shifted into reverse.
POWER TRAIN: There are now earlier low battery warnings in cold weather for better driver awareness.
HV BATTERY MANAGEMENT: We improved battery temperature management during cold weather for faster charge time. There are now improved preconditioning profiles at low battery levels for increased charging speed. There is a new coolant heater failure warning that notifies you of loss of defrost capability and to contact a Lucid service center if warranted.
CARPLAY: We have improved the phone connection and retry behavior to make CarPlay connections faster and more reliable.
SiriusXM: We worked with our partners at SiriusXM to make changes which allows the SiriusXM app to better deal with poor internet connectivity and Wi-Fi to LTE switching.
For the tire configurator I assume this means it will be able to store 2 different tpms sensors data rather than just 1 for 2 different sets of wheels? Otherwise the only thing that changes is the range calculation which isn't that important to me.

Just got the update.
Looks like some really good features are included AND 2.1.52 also included a sense of humor as a welcome bonus.

OK, it's only Wednesday, but still no Android Auto.

Anyone know how to activate the mirror adjustment on reverse?

Thank you, Lucid!
The tire swapping, side mirror, and CarPlay changes are most welcome. The absence of a side mirror tilt-down feature always perplexed me, as it is standard on every other car that I have owned for years and of course useful to avoid curbing wheels. The tire-swapping option is also a feature in other cars that I have owned. An improvement in CarPlay interface is also most welcome.

Oh you're right. In my BMW, when you put the mirror switch to the left it tilts the passenger mirror. I just assumed it worked the same for driver's when you put it to the right but I've never actually used it.

This side view mirror tilt in reverse, in my opinion, is hugely underrated. It was one of the few things I missed about my old daily driver after I switched to the Air and proves invaluable to protect wheels/tires if you do a lot of city driving or parallel parking.

Am excited to the get this update.

Anyone know how to activate the mirror adjustment on reverse?
In Vehicle > Driver settings last option

Attachments

• 20240207_102335.jpg
    20240207_102335.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 195
Love that I can now swap winter / summer wheels without a service visit. I'll be doing this again in about a month.

I don't care about the other stuff.

Reactions: fkk
This update is INSANE.. and that's one of the rare instances ive seen Lucid be officially humorous! It was a great touch calling us out and reaffirms my belief that Lucid has an extraordinary level of connection to its customers. It was so ridiculous I thought that it was perhaps a joke somebody photoshopped, but its not!! I would love to see Lucid use more humor, here and in places like ads.

Now that we know Lucid is aware of this forum's inside jokes, I wonder if they will throw an AA Thursday one in there when it comes out... I just want to see the infamous freshly powder-coated wheels as an easter egg 🤣

Honestly, although side mirror is huge and welcomed update it didn’t effect because I have always use pilot panel to park. I understand this may be the feature of DDPro but I just love it and haven’t a need to view side mirrors.

Also, I lived in NYC for 12 years. So….

Honestly, although side mirror is huge and welcomed update it didn’t effect because I have always use pilot panel to park. I understand this may be the feature of DDPro but I just love it and haven’t a need to view side mirrors.

Also, I lived in NYC for 12 years. So….
I think it’s most valuable for those of us without the Birds Eye view cameras. It’s thanks to auto tilt that I never curbed a wheel in 5 years of driving teslas (since they’ve never had Birds Eye view)

Back