FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

I got the update last night. I haven't received the 2nd or 3rd yet. Feeling left out!

I just got my fourth 2.1.47 update notification. Assuming this represents a kink to be worked out of their new update mechanism. I suspect with each update the car only ends up verifying that it is on the latest software, which is why the same update is faster after the first run...so I'll hold tight until we have word from Customer Care (surely someone has contacted them by now) or @mcr16.

I just got my fourth 2.1.47 update notification. Assuming this represents a kink to be worked out of their new update mechanism. I suspect with each update the car only ends up verifying that it is on the latest software, which is why the same update is faster after the first run...so I'll hold tight until we have word from Customer Care (surely someone has contacted them by now) or @mcr16.
Yes. The 2nd time it took 5 min.

yay - i'm in the triple club! gonna try unplugging the vehicle and see if that makes any difference. also prolly air up the front tires while at it!

lucid-re-update.jpeg

You can add me into the club - just got third 2.1.47 update on a Pure. Emailed CS to let them know just in case.

It seems like all the people getting multiple installs are Pure and Touring. Maybe they get a slightly different version that's causing this?

It seems like all the people getting multiple installs are Pure and Touring. Maybe they get a slightly different version that's causing this?
Same here! I installed .47 last night. I was notified this morning of .47 is available to be installed.

Anyone who has gotten this update multiple times, could you please DM me your VIN so I can elevate this problem? Thank you.

On a side note, my app doesn’t show me the tires PSI. Any insights ?

On a side note, my app doesn’t show me the tires PSI. Any insights ?
You need to be driving in order to check tire pressure and then it will show up on your app.

Back