FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

I just installed .47 and took an edible

will report to the multiverse
1702430100215.jpeg

that is all

Another interesting tidbit. My service advisor on the phone said that software updates are pushed out based on tier. GT gets the updates first, then Touring, then Pure. maybe it checks out given our GTP/Dream mods seem to get the updates first?
This has never played out based on several updates and reports here. I don’t know where the advisors get their info, but it’s not from the software team.

Hopefully it is that simple. I’m heading to the airport and flying to Miami. 9 days cruising around the South Caribbean with an open bar should make this all seem better.
Which ship and cruiseline?

The video says they copied this feature from Tesla/BMW. What I didn't realize is that those cars also had the OPTION to do same direction to cancel. I find it incredibly unintuitive, but that's just me :) I'm glad this feature makes you feel safer.
I said something similar earlier in the thread. Really counter-intuitive to me.

Ummmm… huh?
Sorry, I should’ve worded that better. I meant, outside of the lucid reps here, is there a specific correlation between having mod and getting early access or do you just need to ask?(not a beta, as google would like you to believe)

Sorry, I should’ve worded that better. I meant, outside of the lucid reps here, is there a specific correlation between having mod and getting early access or do you just need to ask?(not a beta, as google would like you to believe)
First rule of mod club….

Got it. Also seems like car has received some sort of power enhancement. Feels faster with less effort. Anyone else noticing?

Yeah… that is incorrect. Again, my Pure will get them first on occasion and the GT will sometimes. It makes no sense. And sometimes it’s Pure back to back and then Gt back to back. Don’t lose sleep over deciphering the order. All Lucid Airs will receive it. It has been confirmed, though, that ZERO Teslas have received .43 as of today.
Conspiracy theories unite! The GT got .47! 🔥

Yay I just got 2.1.47! Yes about a day after .43 also.

Not sure why I am happy though as my turn signals worked just fine.

After update the sound on our car play while driving cut but Alexa still has sound and could hear the turn signals. Usually when all the sounds cut it’s all dead and requires soft reset to come back. The sound bar had a strange icon that looked like an arrow kind of like the one that looks like the maps click to recenter icon > best I can draw it. Anyways I was confused cause my music cut so I closed my CarPlay nav and opened again and it started working. Never seen this type of bug before

Notes are at www.lucidupdates.com.

Lucid will roll this and 2.1.43 out in parallel. They are both actively being rolled out so you'll get them soon!

I've also started a video series where I will make a short video detailing each update.
Thanks, Bobby. Maybe one day Lucid will roll our release note with more details, like Apple or any other major SW company. But I digress…

Do you have text that describes what CarPlay and Bluetooth audio updates are being made? Both have been a huge issue for me since getting my Pure in late Oct.

Thanks, Bobby. Maybe one day Lucid will roll our release note with more details, like Apple or any other major SW company. But I digress…

Do you have text that describes what CarPlay and Bluetooth audio updates are being made? Both have been a huge issue for me since getting my Pure in late Oct.
Details and apple should never be in the same sentence, just saying lol. But major Lucid updates already have pretty good release notes!

I installed 2.1.47, then it says there's another update available, but its also 2.1.47. I install it again, then it says there's another update, 2.1.47.
Screenshot_20231213_045926_Lucid.jpg

notice my current software version and the software update version available

I installed 2.1.47, then it says there's another update available, but its also 2.1.47. I install it again, then it says there's another update, 2.1.47. View attachment 16980
Probably nothing serious but email Customer Care and see if they see anything from their end.

I installed 2.1.47, then it says there's another update available, but its also 2.1.47. I install it again, then it says there's another update, 2.1.47. View attachment 16980
Interesting. Perhaps let CS know

Back